What's new

Is fitness the biggest niche?

I feel like these days, fitness is huge and possibly one of the biggest niche's to get into to. Is it worth getting into such a big niche though? Or would you rather find a smaller niche on the corner of the web somewhere?
I don't really know much about fitness niche but I think it's something a few people would like to get into. But here, I'm not sure if it will get a lot of traffic because most people are too busy to exercise.

Fitness is a big section to focus on but it is not the biggest niche. I think entertainment and sports are the biggest sectors presently.

Keeping fit Should be everyone's priority because with a sick body I do not think one will be able to work or do things he is she used to do and so health is very Paramount and it should be treated as such

Physical fitness is a good niche but not to be compared to IT or tech industry at the moment. I have a senior friend who have a fitness center and he's living well and he now have many branches in Ibandan, Nigeria.

Like you rightly pointed out, it's so big a niche nowadays because of the lifestyle of a lot of humans. Though I wouldn't call it the biggest for the simple reason that it's a sub niche under the health niche.
The health niche in totality is the biggest for me.

One thing I can say is that fitness is a niche within a niche. Fitness is a niche within health niche. Weight loss is one of the niches in health niche and people are spending billions of dollars in this niche every year.

To me I won't say fitness is the biggest or greatest niche, because there are some niche that is very important and people are always inspectant to hear from such blog,but fitness also helps to makes one fit for work

There are lot that can give you an opportunity to make money but it depends on what people are interested and also the type of people who are interested to attract, for ladies you should go for beauty products ,youth you can go for ways to make money online.

I think fitness niche is quite high in demand because there are many people who seem to be obsessed with weight loss and this is why articles about weight loss are quite high in demand.

Fitness is not really the biggest niche but it's among one the best niche to earn . When you have passion you have the best niche.

Fitness and health can be classified as one of the most popular niches because it is high in demand and I think it was also quite high in demand during the time of pandemic because many people were seeking ways to avoid Covid-19 virus.

Fitness is probably one of the biggest niches and one that offers a lot of potentials to a site owner in terms of ad placements and sponsorships. Businesses offering fitness products and services need to advertise their products more intensively than most businesses offering essential and basic products. Parenting is also another big niche to get into. Some bloggers prefer to focus on a smaller niche which could be more manageable. Personally, I'll probably run out of ideas with a relatively narrow niche.

Health they always says its wealth, and taking care of our body is the best way to enjoy the body , you cannot successfully run a business if you are not physically fit , so fitness is the biggest niche.

They say that the most profitable niches fall into one of three markets – health, wealth, and relationships.

Of course, profitability and competition go hand-in-hand. Fitness is an incredibly valuable and lucrative industry, and with that comes a lot of competitors looking to take a piece of it for their own.

Health is wealth, fitness is one of the biggest niche to join because Both young and old people love to look for, so anyone that opens a website about fitness will surely generate traffic because people want to also maintain a good diet for their health.
The evergreen most hottest profitable niche here in 2022 includes make money online, finance, travel niche before fitness niche. I believe things are hard for people all over the world due to recession.
The biggest fitness niche in 2022 includes, practice Shraddha, paddle upright, Albany academy for golf and tennis 🎾, octopus Academy, Berlin Athletic, the fighters club, califlo yoga, Baba yogi, Stax cycle club, Body by Emily e.t.c.

Last edited:
I feel like these days, fitness is huge and possibly one of the biggest niche's to get into to. Is it worth getting into such a big niche though? Or would you rather find a smaller niche on the corner of the web somewhere?
Some years ago I could easily believe that fitness is actually one of the biggest niche in the industry but currently I believe that cryptocurrency and forex trading is the biggest niche is you can find.

Fitness is a broad term that still comprises of some other aspects like training, physical, mental fitness etc so I don't think it can be narrowed down to a niche which is a particular aspect a business is known for

In my own opinion I believe that sports percentage is even bigger than fitness niche because a lot of people and the whole world are into sports especially football unlike fitness.

If you check the traffic generated by fitness and health, you will agree with me that I'd command traffic alot. This is why the blogs or channels on the fitness niche gained lots of subscribers and traffic quickly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back