What's new

Is Facebook taking over for websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your point of view but I can tell you that as much as people dash into Facebook pages every minute,it doesn't disturb them from going to on the real website too. This is because they both have their unique functions which distinguish one from the other.

No, it's not. While Facebook isn't going away anytime soon, it still has over two billion daily active users — if Myspace taught us anything, it's that when the world's biggest social media site collapses, it effectively does so overnight.

I don't think Facebook can takeover websites, websites offers more features than Facebook does presently, this may change in future though. Facebook is huge and has many advantages and has helped so many businesses but that doesn't mean it can overshadow sites.

Facebook continues to grow, despite the continually rising popularity of TikTok and Instagram. In fact, people still log on to Facebook each month in 2020. Midway through 2020, the average reach for posts to followers on a Facebook page was down to 5.5% of their Page's followers.

The reason why it seems Facebook is taking over the internet is that people are addicted to to The Social Network. Facebook is now having over 800 million active users. This make it seems that it's only Facebook people are visiting on the internet. This is the reason why it is good to always advertise your products or services on Facebook because it is full of target audience.

Facebook is a user friendly social media platform which over billions of people in the world use on a daily basis, if care is not taking Facebook is good to take over from traditional website because of the huge traffic that is visiting facebook every seconds of every minutes of every hour of the day.

Subscribe to our new Definitive newsletter: High grade digital marketing guidance, topically sorted, and curated to the max.

You pick the categories, we deliver the content. The best content from around the web, on topics you care about and need to be an expert in.

The game used to be relatively simple. Build a website. Make it useful and at least moderately pleasing to the eye. Keep it updated. Make your content at least semi-friendly for search engines. Bingo! A digital marketing success story.

Facebook page, website and other browser has their different role to play. Facebook has been there but it has never made people to discard their website handle. With the way you analyze how Myspace came and suddenly disappeared i don't think that Facebook will disappear. Facebook has included so many packages to enable you reach out to the world.

Facebook Pages ARE sites. They have a divider tab, photograph tab, and so forth much equivalent to any site has various pages.

Presently to address the inquiry. I think you need to watch out for this one. Devices that permit facebook mix into sites make a spot for both facebook and a site in an exceptionally free and ground-breaking way. You give definite data about your items on your site and the discussion about that data advances into facebook's interpersonal organization.

As a prolog, good judgment tells a large portion of us that you shouldn't place every one of your eggs into one container. That is the reason it is judicious to utilize facebook related to an autoresponder device, for example, aweber.

I remember when Myspace came out, movies and tv would ask for fans to go to the myspace pages. I thought at that point, that MySpace would be the future where people would skip making a website, and just use MySpace. But Myspace died, and in came Facebook to take over. Facebook is still alive and kicking, in fact, probably could be the first destination for most people when they open their web browsers.

With that being said, it made me wonder, with Facebook having groups, pages, a marketplace and so much more, do you foresee Facebook being a threat to traditional websites? If someone can just use a Facebook page to sell their products, they could in turn leave websites behind.

I hope it never happens, but I could see Facebook being that big.
It may seem like Facebook is out to kick out websites, but even looking at how it works now, you know that Facebook itself knows, that websites are necessary for it's existence.

Facebook can simply not serve the versatile purposes websites do, simple.

I remember when Myspace came out, movies and tv would ask for fans to go to the myspace pages. I thought at that point, that MySpace would be the future where people would skip making a website, and just use MySpace. But Myspace died, and in came Facebook to take over. Facebook is still alive and kicking, in fact, probably could be the first destination for most people when they open their web browsers.

With that being said, it made me wonder, with Facebook having groups, pages, a marketplace and so much more, do you foresee Facebook being a threat to traditional websites? If someone can just use a Facebook page to sell their products, they could in turn leave websites behind.

well i do not know anything about facebook taking over any website but still facebook has purchased top social medias like instagram and whatsapp so it will be relatively easy for Facebook taking over any website.

Facebook not only uses information from your activity on Facebook and its related products like Instagram to target you with ads, but the company also relies on data from third-party websites to do this.

Now, Facebook has rolled out a tool that lets users see exactly which third-party apps and websites share their data with Facebook. The tool also includes a toggle to turn this off.

Well I can't really say but some websites make use of facebook for their advertisement in the sense that after the captions and all they display they'll be like "you can also check us on facebook" attached with the link. Facebook is key to accessing websites, yes it has gone that far.

Facebook is more than big,But becoming a scam zone. So l don't see it over taking other websites. People hardly take things so serious on Facebook,if it's not something you're so sure of. I don't see Facebook going that far... People has misused it alot!

True, but I feel that everything you need is right there on Facebook. The only downside for me, is that it's Facebook after all. And sometimes it's not always good to trust facebook. They can be quite shady. But, I still think they're really useful.

Facebook is not taking over any website. It only appears as if it is but it is not. I give it to them they have a very large following but that doesn't mean they are taking over the websites. People use Facebook foreign fortheir marketing activities on Facebook that is also good.

Well, Facebook is grown and has many users too but I don't think it can be compared to a website considering the advantages the website still has. If you work hard and maintain your website at top rank, you can be generating revenue from ads and if possible through AdSense.

Facebook can't take place the websites as Facebook a social media platform for the entertainment of the people while websites are using for a specific and formal working, but now Facebook is also using for professional work.

The evidence is everywhere that Facebook is on course to take over internet. One can imagine how face is the owner of the most popular social media in the world : Facebook, Instagram and whatsapp. In no time it will amaze people as Facebook will still reach out to acquire more popular online businesses thereby monopolizing the world of social media and the large chunk of internet as a whole.

Facebook has much increased traffic as compared to others websites. Now, it is used for both formal and informal way as entertainment, learning, businesses and marketing purposes. But mostly people are using for entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back