What's new

Is Facebook taking over for websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the term survival of the fittest comes with fair terms , means hands on the table and if you win so be it, buying and destroying startups is an under-belt strategy which is actually illegal (Taking control of the market by eliminating competition) however all the big brands are dismissed and we all know why.

Facebook has a wild history of doing illegal things, from selling data to overlooking the threats on their security systems until a breach happens
I wouldn't argue about the methods employed by Facebook to get whatever it wants because I have engaged a few people on this topic previously on another platform. I feel if things are so bad where Facebook is concerned, there should be cases against it. However, until there has been a case where proven guilty, I don't really have anything against Facebook (apart from selling data, and that is not peculiar to facebook.)

Facebook is doing so gradually because many advertisement content are now being posted on Facebook same with so wide-range of topics, research and journals. People now reach wider audience and connect fast to other people in the globe.

I would say that partly Facebook is providing the platform in lieu of a website. I have many friends who are into dropshipping and they are doing business for years using Facebook for their marketing. One dropshipper said that without Facebook she couldn't do her business. I agree to that because even some forums give way to the Facebook Group which can also serve the purpose with no expenses involved.

I remember when Myspace came out, movies and tv would ask for fans to go to the myspace pages. I thought at that point, that MySpace would be the future where people would skip making a website, and just use MySpace. But Myspace died, and in came Facebook to take over. Facebook is still alive and kicking, in fact, probably could be the first destination for most people when they open their web browsers.

With that being said, it made me wonder, with Facebook having groups, pages, a marketplace and so much more, do you foresee Facebook being a threat to traditional websites? If someone can just use a Facebook page to sell their products, they could in turn leave websites behind.

I hope it never happens, but I could see Facebook being that big.
Facebook is doing worse, their last update with the new design is not intuitive at all, it is actually worse than what they had before, which was way easier to use. I don t think Facebook will have the same success they had until now in the future, long term speaking Facebook will go downfall.

remember when Myspace came out, movies and tv would ask for fans to go to the myspace pages. I thought at that point, that MySpace would be the future where people would skip making a website, and just use MySpace. But Myspace died, and in came Facebook to take over. Facebook is still alive and kicking, in fact, probably could be the first destination for most people when they open their web browsers.

With that being said, it made me wonder, with Facebook having groups, pages, a marketplace and so much more, do you foresee Facebook being a threat to traditional websites? If someone can just use a Facebook page to sell their products, they could in turn leave websites behind.

Facebook is the biggest social network in the world currently I foresee Facebook brewing from strength to strength it won't go in the way of MySpace. Although I don't see Facebook taking over the role of website, Facebook has its own distinctive role to play different from the one of website.

Facebook is the world's biggest social site with more than 2 billion users. However, there are also a lot of social sites that are live and kicking. Though not as big as facebook, Instagram also have a huge userbase (i billion). Then there is Amazon, world's biggest ecommerce platform. All of these sites have co-existed. Therefore, I believe facebook will never take over websites.

I remember when Myspace came out, movies and tv would ask for fans to go to the myspace pages. I thought at that point, that MySpace would be the future where people would skip making a website, and just use MySpace. But Myspace died, and in came Facebook to take over. Facebook is still alive and kicking, in fact, probably could be the first destination for most people when they open their web browsers.

I love Zack for what he is doing. He is doing well. I love his motive, passion and dedication towards his business. He buys sites when he see future from the site. He is a good entrepreneurs

You may be right you know.Facebook has been in existence for a very long period of time.
And the good thing is that it doesn't consume much data usage
You can even access it freely using free mode to socialize

Facebook is bigger then every day. But I don't think to more bigger in other website. Many other are more progress then Facebook. Facebook is just like a social website. We advertise our things via Facebook.

The use of Facebook has greatly been maximized over the years and the question of whether facebook is taking over website is a good question to ask. In my opinion, facebook and website should work hand in hand. Facebook can be used to greatly increase your visitors on your website and improve your website chats .

I always consider Facebook one of the most influential and effective platform for effective and reliable advertisement, marketing and promotion of any type of business. Because every day millions of people have easy access to Facebook that make marketing more easy and fast.

Facebook is a giant, but I honestly don't think it will eliminate the traditional website, I understand Facebook now has a lot of features, but the only true rivals of Facebook are Amazon and Google.

Facebook can't take over any website because website comes with different niches and Facebook is just a social networking site and if you have any thing to check on the internet it will be very easy for you to check it with different niche website on google and different search engine on the net

SAN FRANCISCO — Facebook has built an extensive network of tracking technology outside of its core social network to bolster its targeted advertising business. That has allowed the company to collect information about its users' browsing habits, even when they were not using the social network.

To me Facebook becoming the the biggest websites that is easy for people for communicating .Facebook is one of one of the most largest websites that has about billions of people is appointing in it but Facebook can not take over all websites in the world because Facebook is just for every body in this world and it is not easy to gain money.

Yes a lot of business owners want to have Facebook pages for their business but that doesn't mean that Facebook is taking over the need for traditional websites.
Websites are still important because you can optimize and control your website the way you like, Facebook pages do come with limitations and most business owners have websites and Facebook pages.

Oh yes facebook is taking over because it's easy and easy operate and it's easy to search for your old friends, even old age also using Facebook because it's easy for them to operate and also chat also they see it as a means of pass information easyly to family and friends who are here and others
Post automatically merged:

Oh yes facebook is taking over because it's easy and easy operate and it's easy to search for your old friends, even old age also using Facebook because it's easy for them to operate and also chat also they see it as a means of pass information easyly to family and friends who are here and others
Post automatically merged:

I can not say that Facebook is taking over or that it will take over a website, but Facebook is getting more bigger in every by day and I can say Facebook is a one of among best platforms in the world, and it's easily to use for people to promote their business to world.

Facebook is very popular because its very good for advertising and you can also meet all your friend and make yourself known .information can also be easily disseminate to the public's through the use of Facebook.
Some its use to be very interesting because you can criticize and do a lot over Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back