What's new

Is Facebook still the best social media for affliate Marketing?

As long as affiliate marketing is concerned, Facebook is the best platform to use to promote ones products. To me, people use Facebook as much as they use Twitter or other social media platforms. Terefore, Facebook is still considered the best platform to promote business for an affiliate marketer.

If you are conversant with affliate Marketing,then you will agree with me that social medias play a vital role in this method of promotion especially for those without website for promoting their business.

Facebook on its own has been one of the commonly used social media for marketing because of the large number of audience it can offer at a cheaper rate.

However presently people now use more of Twitter for promotion due to the fact that most celebrities uses Twitter than Facebook , and also the issues of scamming and hate Speech with Facebook.
In your view , do you think people still use Facebook for affliate Marketing ?
Yes dear according to my experience Facebook is one of the most reliable and best platform for marketing and advertisement of products, because millions of people have easy access to Facebook everyday. It can be proved effective to use.

Facebook remains the best social media to advertise any product or anything you're selling or are aspiring to sell. It's still the best for affiliate marketing because there're a lot of users but other platform are fast catching up.
You are right, Facebook still remains the best Media to advertise your product, the reason for this is because of the huge number of users on Facebook, Facebook has quite larger number of users as compared to other social media platforms

Yes it is number one , cause FB still the site number one of getting traffic daily , so it is the favourite place to enhance your business by getting many customers if you present well your product .

If you are conversant with affliate Marketing,then you will agree with me that social medias play a vital role in this method of promotion especially for those without website for promoting their business.

Facebook on its own has been one of the commonly used social media for marketing because of the large number of audience it can offer at a cheaper rate.

However presently people now use more of Twitter for promotion due to the fact that most celebrities uses Twitter than Facebook , and also the issues of scamming and hate Speech with Facebook.
Well its not until a celebrity recommend what I sell or buy from me before I could start advertising using twitter. As long as people are there then no qualms using it. Its even good using both media as your strong hold in advertising.

I don't think Facebook is still viable. I would really not advice any one to use it rather go for Instagram. I personally think Instagram have taken over the social media affiliate marketing world.

U

Yes many people use Facebook as a source of affiliate marketing, even i was also involved in affiliate marketing 9 months ago. And i used Facebook groups for the affiliate marketing and Telegram also helped me a lot in it.

I don't think Facebook will ever be stripped of that title. They remain the best for affiliate marketing. It has the tendency to cover a large number of audience. Facebook is known for bringing customers than any other social media platform and beyond. Marketing personnels need to utilise it well

Of course Facebook is the greatest platform in social media for your affiliate marketing Can use it because most people are in it at the moment and I would consider it a good decision and it would be great to do marketing and no other platform. overwhelming compared to this because it has the most traffic and is also interested in marketing.

Yes, undoubtedly facebook is the best social media platform when it comes to marketing and advertising. If you're aspiring to have a business, I suggest promote your services or product there because of its billion of users or even more. You will be advertising for almost the whole world. However, when it comes to community and social interaction, I don't really recommend the platform.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, undoubtedly facebook is the best social media platform when it comes to marketing and advertising. If you're aspiring to have a business, I suggest promote your services or product there because of its billion of users or even more. You will be advertising for almost the whole world. However, when it comes to community and social interaction, I don't really recommend the platform.

There may be a lot of social media website but among all of them, the most popular and wisely used is the Facebook. so since it has the largest fame and number of users, I believe it will be the best place to run your affiliate marketing.

The most notable affiliates on social media are the influencers. Influencers have the ability to reach wide audiences and can be great for brand awareness. The primary social media platform for influencers is Instagram, along with YouTube and TikTok.

Facebook honestly dominates in the world of social media. It is easy to access that oldies got hooked too. They used more often in advertising and marketing. But because of its accessibility, a lot of spammers and trollers scatter that may ruin your business promotion. I think it is not recommended in advertisment. Choose another platform like twitter instead.

I think it is a better plateform for advertising.. Because a lot of people use facebook and it is a biggest plateform for posting affiliate marketing links.

I think it is a better plateform for advertising.. Because a lot of people use facebook and it is a biggest plateform for posting affiliate marketing links.

Yes it can, it's a social media platform that can influence the market real good, and help market improve, but the fear if being scammed is what limits it from reaching it's potential as number one market social media, platform.

Of course it is. Because it is the oldest platform which we have. Then it has more number of people who are using it. So to use that platform for advertisement is always advantageous. Because we can attract more customers from it. But one should learn properly that how to run ads on it before starting advertisement on it.

The most notable affiliates on social media are the “influencers”. Influencers have the ability to reach wide audiences and can be great for brand awareness.

Of course dear facebook is an old social media forum and there is a huge audience here.Facebook plays a vital role in making sales with affiliate marketing. I am doing a little business of my own and don't think I can use other platforms to promote my business products aside Facebook.

With average consumers of about half of the world’s population, social media has modified itself to just a communication platform. It is now more than a way to keep in touch with family, friends, and colleagues.
With average consumers of about half of the world’s population, social media has modified itself to just a communication platform. It is now more than a way to keep in touch with family, friends, and colleagues. During the last decade, it has opened the doors for many to make some money – or a lot of money. With numerous ways to promote, market, and sell your products, affiliate marketing is one of them.

Yes it's good social media app for marketing but as well as question of marketing all the famouse apps for example Facebook ,whatsapp ,Instagram،twister all are good

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back