What's new

Is facebook good for targeting young people?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
I think the demographic of facebook is getting quite old (not one foot in the grave old but middle age old), so I was thinking is it even worth making facebook campaign or should I seek other social media apps/sites?

Well, now for some elderly people, however, it is easier to use social media even via their smartphone, rather than a computer. But I nevertheless find that the social media audience is, above all, for the majority of young people. Especially from what I see on Instagram.

I think the demographic of facebook is getting quite old (not one foot in the grave old but middle age old), so I was thinking is it even worth making facebook campaign or should I seek other social media apps/sites?
There are still alot of young persons on Facebook but I think with the introduction of new apps like Snapchat and especially TikTok, there have been a little shift. If your target audience are the young ones, it would be wise to make use of TikTok.

In my country, Facebook serves a very good means of reaching out to potential customers as a lot of people are making use of Facebook to chat and stay busy whenever they're bored.

I think the right thing is to target the right audience for quality traffic. So, my humble advise would be for you to target the right audience. So if tik tok or snap chat suit your project then carry on. I wish you all the best.

In my opinion, Facebook still remains a good app for advertising. One could reach out to both the old and young on Facebook, the only thing is that the youths are the ones always available on social media apps mostly.

Facebook is good for targeting young people for the product or services you are afraid. Young people compose of the large amount of the active user on Facebook. you can also use Facebook to target other demographic.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back