Is EOS/USDT good pair for scalping?

RG5

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jul 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello everyone well I'm intermediate in Crypto Currency trading so I choose trend trading scalping style best suited for me.

But the problem is which coin best for scalping I don't choose BTC because I'm personally find it's a too much volatile.

So right now I'm trade with XRP which was not bad too but recently I'm observed EOS token price action movement which a not too much volatile, I feel it's perfect for scalping.

What you guys can EOSUSDT futures in binance exchange good for scalping?

I kind of laughed hearing "BTC because I'm personally find it's a too much volatile." If you are trading and invsting in crypto, you need to understand one thing that the most secured crypto is Bitcoin, it is completely decentralized.

I kind of laughed hearing "BTC because I'm personally find it's a too much volatile." If you are trading and invsting in crypto, you need to understand one thing that the most secured crypto is Bitcoin, it is completely decentralized.
But in shorter timeframe if you ever trade you can find BTC & ETH price move too quick so in scalp trading style supposed I'm want to enter the trade on price 23341 and exit 23371 but when I execute the order the market price going to 23351 so then it's my entry price.

It depends on various factors such as market trends, volatility, liquidity, and your trading strategy. Scalping involves taking advantage of small price movements and is best suited for markets with high liquidity and low spread. EOS/USDT is a popular trading pair with good liquidity, which can be suitable for scalping, but it's important to keep in mind that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and subject to rapid price changes. It's always advisable to do thorough research and understand the risks involved before engaging in any trading activity.

It depends on various factors such as market trends, volatility, liquidity, and your trading strategy. Scalping involves taking advantage of small price movements and is best suited for markets with high liquidity and low spread. EOS/USDT is a popular trading pair with good liquidity, which can be suitable for scalping, but it's important to keep in mind that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and subject to rapid price changes. It's always advisable to do thorough research and understand the risks involved before engaging in any trading activity.
Yes, thanks for your reply. By the way are you scalped ever if yes then how much percentage you target for TP supposed in 3m or 5m timeframe?

But in shorter timeframe if you ever trade you can find BTC & ETH price move too quick so in scalp trading style supposed I'm want to enter the trade on price 23341 and exit 23371 but when I execute the order the market price going to 23351 so then it's my entry price.
I did not laugh because you cannot profit day trading BTC. I laughed because the poster says I find BTC too volatile. All crypto assets are volatile, however, what makes BTC better because it is more stable than other coins.

I did not laugh because you cannot profit day trading BTC. I laughed because the poster says I find BTC too volatile. All crypto assets are volatile, however, what makes BTC better because it is more stable than other coins.
Yes that's true maybe I'm choosing wrong word to describe my opinion. By the way which trading style you prefered personally and do you ever into the scalp trading in scalp trading in shorter time frame like 1 minute,
3 minute or 5 minute if yes then what's your favourite trading pairs for scalping purpose.

Yes that's true maybe I'm choosing wrong word to describe my opinion. By the way which trading style you prefered personally and do you ever into the scalp trading in scalp trading in shorter time frame like 1 minute,
3 minute or 5 minute if yes then what's your favourite trading pairs for scalping purpose.
Well, I don't trade, I invest for the long term and I usually invest in POS assets. I stake my assets and continue to compound my profits. I have tried day trading and P2P trading but only on a few occasions.

It is people that are interested in EOS coin will use this direction but someone not interested will not do I think this direction is available in exodus website.

Hello everyone well I'm intermediate in Crypto Currency trading so I choose trend trading scalping style best suited for me.

But the problem is which coin best for scalping I don't choose BTC because I'm personally find it's a too much volatile.

So right now I'm trade with XRP which was not bad too but recently I'm observed EOS token price action movement which a not too much volatile, I feel it's perfect for scalping.

What you guys can EOSUSDT futures in binance exchange good for scalping?
Yes, EOS/USDT is an excellent pair for scalping. Because EOS is a top-ranked cryptocurrency and USDT is the most extensively used stablecoin, this pair is ideal for scalping. The pair is well-liquid and is expected to remain so. It is good for scalping because the spread is usually tiny and it is simple to enter and exit deals fast.

Yes, EOS/USDT is a very good pair for scalping. It is liquid enough, and you just need to master and understand its pattern and movement. Check for major support and resistance, and you are good to go. I like the pair because it is ideal for scalping.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back