What's new

Is email marketing old school now?

Email marketing losing its touch? I bag to disagree, I think if could be another form of marketing that could be utilised for your own benefits, I don not think it is losing touch.

Most people don't open the email or even open it to click on a confirmation link while registering on a website while on most websites you can just signup with the Google plugin so that is why email marketing is deprecated.

I think email marketing is an old school. Even when people subscribe to the email list voluntarily, they might check your emails and might even send your emails to the spam folder.

An email marketing is not an old school way of marketing because this strategy is a set of procedures that a marketer identifies and follows to achieve desired marketing goals with email advertising. This plan of action gives the businesses a direct channel of communication with prospects and customers for brand promotion.

After social media websites arrival, traditional marketing strategies don't really work anymore.
Now, even the email marketing is losing it's touch, according to many webmasters. What do you think guys? Do you feel the same? As for me, I do think that users would open emails to read about things anymore.
I might be wrong though but it still holds some truth.

I think the email era is long gone. honestly I haven't checked the email for a while and I don't use this method anymore ...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back