What's new

Is E-Commerce playing an important role to enhance the strength of visitor on the website?

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
eCommerce is getting a huge attention and now a days so first of all we should know about what is e-commerce?
It is a business in which the product is selling and purchasing. The companies buy a product in less rate and sold them at high.
Due to this reason peoples are visiting on website tu sale their products some of them want purchase.
According to my views I would like to say that eCommerce will easily enhance the traffic on website.
What will you say about it?

Basically I think you need to work with an influencer
Influencer marketing means working with people who influence your potential buyers.

For example, if you’re an up-and-coming basketball store, selling your own brand of basketball socks, you might look at well-known basketball bloggers and social media accounts as influencers over your target market.

Yes e-commerce really help in promoting traffic, consider content marketing
Content marketing is a great way to boost your traffic and also establish authority on topics closely related to your business.

For example, Death Wish Coffee, an ecommerce store selling the world’s strongest coffee, often blogs about topics related to their business

Yes I agree. Basically what you are doing is creating an offer, every individual possesses a certain level of curiosity, that is what will attract people to the website even if the site offers more than e-commerce. I definitely agree with your point.

It plays a vital role. Once the customers are curious about what you're offering to them, they most likely visit your website, thus, it generates traffic. Not only it generates traffic but also sales if they decided to buy your product from the website.

Ecommerce is the practice of using promotional tactics to drive traffic to your online store, converting that traffic into paying customers, and retaining those customers post-purchase. Moreso, A sound marketing strategy will help you build brand awareness, drive customer loyalty, and ultimately increase online sales.

eCommerce is getting a huge attention and now a days so first of all we should know about what is e-commerce?
It is a business in which the product is selling and purchasing. The companies buy a product in less rate and sold them at high.
Due to this reason peoples are visiting on website tu sale their products some of them want purchase.
According to my views I would like to say that eCommerce will easily enhance the traffic on website.
No doubt e-commerce play an important role in increasing traffic on websites. Specially in the covid situation every body tries to stay away at home and buy everything online . In this way it will not be wrong to say that it has creates traffic

Yeah e-commerce play a vital role to increase traffic on any page and websites.Mostly people who can not go out for shopping for many reasons they buy things online and get benefits.I think e-commerce is becoming common now a days and its very helpful to make shopping online at any place.

You have an online store does not mean youe sales are high. In order to bring sales on your store, you have toso seo. You gain organic traffic only through seo. However, seo takea time to give results, in that case you can try advertising on social media or search engines.

E-commerce definitely has effects in digitizing a platform. It plays a vital role as people who visit w commerce website spend time to select what they want and thereby pushing traffic to keep customers

ecommerce is high on demand, from Jeff Bezos to Mr. nobody, everyone is earning from ecommerce. Corna pandemic also contributed to the growth of ecommerce. However, it is not easy to build your ecommerce business especially when it is already saturated with big international companies.

E-commerce is definitely increasing traffic on several websites because of the category of people that are visiting websites to buy their various goods online.

Right now, e-commerce seems to be devouring the retail industry.

Long-established brick-and-mortar retail chains are closing or going bankrupt, something we never expected to see ten years ago.

Take, for example, Toys”R”Us. They are liquidating and closing all of their remaining U.S. stores after more than 60 years of operation.

truth be told, yes... They are... E-commerce websites have helped lot of people to achieve financial independence and breakthrough over the years and they still do

It is very very obvious that it is playing that big a role. Most people these days enjoy the comfort of making oder for products and services from their homes as you know

yes it can increase traffic to your site but sometimes I get most of my traffic from social media and that is how and where I have been getting my own traffic.

It is booming industry at the moment as Covid-19 is getting bigger and bigger means people now staying home more compare to before and now a days they buy online more so it helps to increase traffic and sale on your website.

Yes I will agree that e-commerce is playing a very great role in this respect. The quality of traffic e-commerce has dream to websites can not be over emphasized

An e commerce sire is a site that is used to sell products online. When it comes to ecomerce, the best way to get traffic to that site for me is by affiliate marketing and paid influencer marketing campaigns.

To some extent, though most people have take advantage of the good deeds of E commerce and this has made alot of negative turn off.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back