What's new

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
So Christmas has now been and gone for another year but one debate that always comes around at Christmas is whether or not Die Hard is a Christmas movie. Every year it's a debate I see right the way until the end of Christmas and no one can ever agree and it just continues.

What are your thought's on Die Hard and whether it is a Christmas movie?

I personally myself even though I have seen it, do not see it as a Christmas movie but those who are really big fans of the movie will argue it is.

I wouldn't say it's a traditional Christmas movie, because I still think a Christmas movie should be defined as one with the focus being on Christmas in some way. I don't think it should qualify as a Christmas movie because Christmas is not the main focus of the movie. It's an afterthought or just takes place on that day.

I don't care if people claim it is a Christmas movie and believe in that, more power to them. I just don't think it necessarily qualifies for the genre itself.

The movie does not have anything to do with Christmas except that it is set during Christmas time. Just because it has been set during Christmas time does not make it a Christmas movie, however, I frequently see that the movie is categorized as Christmas movie.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back