What's new

Is Crypto Price Correction to Be Afraid of?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In simple language, correction is a decrease in crypto price for a while until it reaches a support price point and then the price will rise again. As long as the price correction is within a reasonable limit (not more than 50%), in the long term it is still very profitable. For the short term, price corrections are usually used for scalping the derivative market, so in my opinion, crypto price corrections should not be feared, because price corrections will be used to maintain market balance so that there is no overvalued, as well as the morning opportunity for investors to buy crypto while the price is cheap, Are you still afraid of crypto price corrections?

The answer is no, cos crypto currencies are not stable currencies, they floctuate, moving forward and backward, if the price of Bitcoin falls today, i will go and accumulate as many as I can cos it must surely rize again, even higher than it was before, that's crypto currency for you.

In simple language, correction is a decrease in crypto price for a while until it reaches a support price point and then the price will rise again. As long as the price correction is within a reasonable limit (not more than 50%), in the long term it is still very profitable. For the short term, price corrections are usually used for scalping the derivative market, so in my opinion, crypto price corrections should not be feared, because price corrections will be used to maintain market balance so that there is no overvalued, as well as the morning opportunity for investors to buy crypto while the price is cheap, Are you still afraid of crypto price corrections?
As a crypto investor we should be familiar with corrections as it is part of what makes the market awesome.
When price goes high, it tends to correct itself through retracement by testing previous lows.

This is the concept of correction and it is nothing to be afraid of as the price will still go back to it's all time high if it's able to break the necessary resistances.

In simple language no I don’t think it is something you are to be afraid of because correction are something or a way to solve or be solved and the conception of corrections and it’s nothing to be afraid of as price will stills go back to its all time high if it’s able to break the necessary thing needed and of course and accumulate as many as I can because for sure it will rise again

I have no reason to fear cryptocurrency price correction because I don't invest in cryptocurrencies now as I have fear, doubt and uncertainty that are in my mind as I think that cryptocurrency price will always fall thereby making me to loose my investment.

Yes, because the fluctuating prices of crypto currency exchange can increase to a level that makes potential customers difficult to put money and reduce to zero an amount invested in by customers

I believe that cryptocurrency investments are a kind of long-term investments and you must wait for a full year in order to see a raise in the price. When it comes to short term investment, it might not be that much profitable because if you simply cannot wait, then you may not be able to bear a fluctuation in the price of cryptocurrencies. This is something what I have experienced. I do not hold my coins for too long and I usually face a loss. I do plan to invest in crypto but it will be when I have enough funds to invest in crypto. Right now I do not have enough money for long-term crypto investment.

I think the answer is no because I believe that cryptocurrency investment is very good, and the profit is very nice so to invest in it you have enough capital.

yes it is, because people were actually hyped at the first place to invest but then later lost of money due to the massive drop in price due to lot of reasons

Correction in the price of cryptocurrency is just a normal thing because it enable the cryptocurrency to balance its price best the demand and supply, it is nothing to worry about for vcryptocurrency investors.

Cryptocurrency price correction or whatever nomenclature you choose to call it or mention it, is something that is bound to occure in every cryptocurrency at some point along the chat. Just make sure you're not in the wrong side

Anyone who understands cryptocurrency very well and is also acquainted to cryptocurrency trading will not be afraid of the correction stage after a pump.

Yes, because the fluctuating prices of crypto currency exchange can increase to a level that makes potential customers difficult to put money and reduce to zero an amount invested in by customers

Well, it's all about how you understand how cryptocurrencies work and know the best time to invest and on what cryptocurrency to actually invest on in order to make profit.

Yeah,, its the emotional attachment traders and investors do attach that doesn't make then to understand that the price correction is usually to Maintain make balance.

It's not good to be afraid but it doesn't hurt to be cautious. Looking at when corrections occur, they occur when greed is high, when people refuse to take profits leaving them in loss after all the gains they could have saved.

You can call it the many names you want to call it. Wether it is dip or downtrend. It's all part of the behavior of the cryptocurrencies market always and it's nothing to be afraid of

I am not afraid of cryptocurrency price correction. It is the time to buy more cryptocurrency. It's good for the price of cryptocurrency to go down also so that traders will have the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency.

If you have been trading crypto and you are well aware of the market then you should know that correction is actually something that is inevitable and is part of the market.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back