What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

I completely agree with you that cryptocurrency forex and stock exchange market as legitimate online businesses and I admit that my hatred for all these online businesses that will require you to just put your money in a website without a clear business model of how to use that money to make more money for you I've been scamming a lot of people online and so I have generalized all online businesses as scam on several occasions even though I am still in most of this online businesses like cryptocurrency investment.
Those options I mentioned are different from those typical ones without model, cos they have business model, and they've been operating for over a decade.

I won't say that working on cointiply is a waste of time due the earnings on that platform is quite lower than what you can earn here on bizdustry. However, the tasks their are Quy different. So it all depends on one's interest.
Cointiply is not a total waste of time , but the only thing i noticed is that the earning is somehow slower than what i expect , contiply is legit and they pays whenever you reaches the cash out thread.

Wow!! What manner of joke is that? A platform asking it's workers to perform a thousand activities all for a dollar worth? Isn't that even worse than slavery? I can't believe I can take that kind of thing from any platform whatsoever

I joined Cointiply a couple of years ago when I was desperately finding new money making opportunities. Not surprisingly, I came across cointiply. At first it seemed to me like a waste of time but now they have introduced a new feature called "Playtime" that allows its members to earn money. Unfortunately, after using it for one day, it started giving me errors and notified me that my "device is not supported". How is this possible when I have been using it for whole one day? Was their system sleeping? Anyways, I have contacted their support and let's see what happens next. So do you really think it is a big waste of time?
I don't think is a waste of time because you have being using it for a very long time maybe they want to bring up new features or the system have little issue

Without being on cointiply how would I know whether being on the site is valuable or just a waste of time. By the way I have heard that cointiply is a slow earning site.

Those options I mentioned are different from those typical ones without model, cos they have business model, and they've been operating for over a decade.
You are very right as businesses like cryptocurrency and Forex trade and even stock market are very big online businesses with actually very viable business models that everyone can be making legitimate money on those platforms.

You are very right as businesses like cryptocurrency and Forex trade and even stock market are very big online businesses with actually very viable business models that everyone can be making legitimate money on those platforms.

Stock trading and crypto trading can make us a lots of money if we are willing to invest a good sum of money. I am sure that these kinds of investments are much better than wasting time on faucet sites like cointiply.

Yes, those investments have a straightforward model that's why they're simply pulling the crowd. I'm doing Cryptocurrency cos I understand it.

Yes, those investments have a straightforward model that's why they're simply pulling the crowd. I'm doing Cryptocurrency cos I understand it.
This is the same thing with me also because I am also doing cryptocurrency because I understand it and so far so good it has been good news as I have been making some quiet a huge amount of profit on my income.

This is the same thing with me also because I am also doing cryptocurrency because I understand it and so far so good it has been good news as I have been making some quiet a huge amount of profit on my income.
Nice that you're taking it high with Cryptocurrency. Gradually you'll be moving to establish yourself in the crypto industry as a full-time trader.

Unfortunately, in my case it was. Without tons of referrals or if we don't qualify constantly to surveys, we spend centuries to reach the minimum threshold. As my profile was never considered the best surveys target, I needed to spend several hours in change of crumbs, not worth the time spent. If we aren't a good surveys target, we only waste our time.

It was really hyped up when I first heard of it all of a sudden the hype died down haven't heard from them since

Unfortunately, in my case it was. Without tons of referrals or if we don't qualify constantly to surveys, we spend centuries to reach the minimum threshold. As my profile was never considered the best surveys target, I needed to spend several hours in change of crumbs, not worth the time spent. If we aren't a good surveys target, we only waste our time.
Those who resides in the top tier country are earning reasonably with cointiply because surveys are open to them mostly, and it enables them earn faster.

Do you mean that you are more into crypto trading, not forex trading? Can you please guide me a bit more> How much money have you invested in crypto trading? What is the minimum ideal amount to invest?

Nice that you're taking it high with Cryptocurrency. Gradually you'll be moving to establish yourself in the crypto industry as a full-time trader.
In fact I am already in the process of becoming an established cryptocurrency trading as I have almost doubled my cryptocurrency investment just within a month it can't get any better than this.

It was really hyped up when I first heard of it all of a sudden the hype died down haven't heard from them since

You are definitely right. Cointiply is over-hyped and it is not that good as it sounds. I believe that the team behind Cointiply did an excellent job marketing Cointiply platform.

You are definitely right. Cointiply is over-hyped and it is not that good as it sounds. I believe that the team behind Cointiply did an excellent job marketing Cointiply platform.
Average of earn is 2 $ each 100 days means you can reach 2 $ in 5 days at Bizdustry as you can post 20 posts every day means what you earn at Cointiply in 100 days you earn at Bizdustry on 5 days.

Average of earn is 2 $ each 100 days means you can reach 2 $ in 5 days at Bizdustry as you can post 20 posts every day means what you earn at Cointiply in 100 days you earn at Bizdustry on 5 days.

There is no comparison between Bizdustry and Cointiply. Bizdustry is DEFINITELY far MUCH better that Cointiply for good reasons. Apart from earning money on Bizdustry, you also get the opportunity to interact with great people on Bizdustry. Cointiply offers no such thing.

I do not think it is a waste of time at all as I have seen some members on forumcoin earninng from there. Just wait for a reply since you've contacted the support.
Of course even me have seen some earning from it but when i registered i became confused of how i will earn that's why i just stop logging in.

In fact I am already in the process of becoming an established cryptocurrency trading as I have almost doubled my cryptocurrency investment just within a month it can't get any better than this.
You need Cryptocurrency trading expertise in order to earn something tangible via Cryptocurrency. I'm towards achieving that, but I'm still studying the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back