What's new

Is Co-living a strategy to reduce cost of rent?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Nowadays, it is common to see three people rent a 3 bedroom flat and each of them lives in one room while the sitting,. kitchen and conveniences are shared.

Do you think it is a strategy to save money on costs of rent? Can you do that to save on cost of rent.

Many people do that and if you are working in a different city or state where you are alone then you can plan this thing with your colleagues and even college students do that to save money.

If you are single, you can live in a shared apartment, how can you do it when you have a family? However, it can be considered a good strategy if you are single.

Nowadays, it is common to see three people rent a 3 bedroom flat and each of them lives in one room while the sitting,. kitchen and conveniences are shared.

Do you think it is a strategy to save money on costs of rent? Can you do that to save on cost of rent.
It's a good strategy for people who are single. This is quite popular here in our city which is a urban hub for students and working class. Many opt for it. It's less burden financially as you share the rent and bills. Also, you get some company. I would say it's even for safety.

I see students and even working folks that are living far away from their home do like to co-live so as to save money on rent and other expenses

Many people do that and if you are working in a different city or state where you are alone then you can plan this thing with your colleagues and even college students do that to save money.

There are many expats that tend to live with their roommates and i must say that it helps people to deal with the cost of living a lot.

It does help and naturally they need to pay less rent if they can stay along but then they need to manage too and stay friendly with each other

I see students and even working folks that are living far away from their home do like to co-live so as to save money on rent and other expenses

There are many students who tend to live with others and they share the rent and i think that it is a great strategy to save money.

It's a good practice if you are living faraway from your family as this way students will realize the value of money

I did this when I was a student at the University and it helped me to save money instead of paying more for house rent.

I think most do that and they also feel good to stay with their friends and that helps them have good bonding with them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back