What's new

Is CityBuildTrade.com A Scam Or Legit Website?

In my entire online career I have not heard of city trade but from the little information I gather about the website I beleive its one of the best website around.

I must caution you that they are a pyramid scheme and i would never recommend you to invest. This is because they can stop paying at any time. They are a Hyip site.

You can even check that in a thread its been label as doubtful so what I think is that I will never invest with this type of program because before a program is been mark as doubtful then such program may be having some issue so I wont recommend it for anyone

You can even check that in a thread its been label as doubtful so what I think is that I will never invest with this type of program because before a program is been mark as doubtful then such program may be having some issue so I wont recommend it for anyone

Yes, we can say that City Build Trade is "doubtful" in the sense that they do not actually provide the proof of any of their investment strategy. Having said that, you can make more money by trading rather than investing in this site.

From the experience I get I think that the website is nothing but patial scam why am saying this is because the website do selective payment they pay some people and refuse to pay others from the reveiw I get from google and others forum.

From the experience I get I think that the website is nothing but patial scam why am saying this is because the website do selective payment they pay some people and refuse to pay others from the reveiw I get from google and others forum.

The only reason why they have managed to exist is due to the fact that they pay really low and perhaps this is the main reason why they are somehow managing to make more. You can make more money by trading online.

CityBuildTrade was started in the year 2014 which clearly makes it one of the oldest websites as of now. It is an investment project designed for those who want to make money money by investing funds into their scheme. The payment method they use is Perfect Money. They claim to provide a 102 percent profit (Pricipal included) after 7 days. They will also block your funds for seven days which means that you will not be able to ask for the actual funds during this period and only after the seven days period, you will be able to get your actual investment and profits. Even though this scheme might sound good to many people, it is actually a scam. I would advise people to stay away from this site and all other kind of similar investment websites.
This is just the first time I have come to understand about the existence of this platform. Well I would like to know about their whereabouts presently. Are they still in existence ?

Based on what I have read here, it looks like this is a HYIP. You might have been tricked into believing that site is old but it might be recently launched as HYIP sites cannot last long.
In my own opinion , most of this sites most especially city build comes as an hyip or a ponzi scheme , they keeps paying for sometime but later vanished into thin air running away with people money .

I admit that I know very little about the system and that I am only now learning about it, but to be completely honest with you, I don't think it is wise to provide money to a system so that it can spend it for you.

Well to be honest I really don't know much about this platform and I'm just hearing about the platform for the first time but to be truthful with you I don't think it's adviceable to give money to a platform while they invest it for you.

I haven't ever heard of CityBuildTrade.com. It seems like one of all these ponzi schemes and i wouldn't advice anyone to invest in it except one has more than enough money to risk.

I must caution you that they are a pyramid scheme and i would never recommend you to invest. This is because they can stop paying at any time. They are a Hyip site.
I have seen what HYIP sites does to people because i have been a victim like three times , so they normally pay at first to our bigger investors and when they have people invested hugely on them ,they will dissapear.

CityBuildTrade was started in the year 2014 which clearly makes it one of the oldest websites as of now. It is an investment project designed for those who want to make money money by investing funds into their scheme. The payment method they use is Perfect Money. They claim to provide a 102 percent profit (Pricipal included) after 7 days. They will also block your funds for seven days which means that you will not be able to ask for the actual funds during this period and only after the seven days period, you will be able to get your actual investment and profits. Even though this scheme might sound good to many people, it is actually a scam. I would advise people to stay away from this site and all other kind of similar investment websites.
A website called CityBuildTrade.com has been connected to scam activity. Review sites and findings claim that the website is fraudulent and shouldn't be trusted. It has been identified as engaging in inappropriate activity and probable fraudulent activities by a number of sources, including Tranco

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back