Is branding a means of advertising

Hades

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I hear people talking and branding and branding there product is this also the same the as creating awareness for your business or advertising your product does branding help improve the sales of your product

Dubai

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Yes, it is a loud means of advertising that goes along way to tell your customers about the nature, vision and mission of your company or business. It helps to portray the image of your enterprise.

Mika

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Branding means making people aware about your product. It is also a form of advertising. Branding is done through logo, slogan, theme color, product name etc. Generally, branding is generally done during the initial phase of product or company launch. One of the major concern in branding is how to make the product house hold name.

Damismiling

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
To me I believe branding is packaging, the manner at which your product is packaged, it's an element of marketing because, your want your goods/product or services to be attractive to your potential customers

Kinglegend01

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Yes branding is a form of advertising, it is basically a way of making people know about your product. Branding is done through yhe use of logos, slogans, theme color, product name etc. Generally, branding is generally done during the initial phase of the company launching or revealing the product to the general public.

Chief

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Yes it is, branding has redefined advertising as we know it in today's world and I have a lot of the time since I had to get a withdrawal form and send it is still available and I can get it done before I leave for your trip tomorrow and I have a lot of fun to see the house and we can get it done before me and I can get a ride and it was in the car and I am so sorry for not.

Nurudeen

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Branding is also like advertisement but it isn't. Branding create awareness to a whole lot of people around you who might be interested in the business you are doing. Through branding like logo design and any other form of awareness, as lots of people will be informed with your action.

btaliat

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Yes. You have to brand your products, make it different from others to gain market. Branding has helped some products more than advertisements. You hardly see iPhone advertising but because of their brand. It sells every seconds.

WhiteHouse

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Branding can be claimed as a macro term and advertising its micro subordinate.

Both branding and advertising are crucial parts of any marketing campaign. To advertise a product/service you have to brand it (branding) and to brand something you need to promote it (advertising).

chicnthin

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Branding is a form of marketing. It gives a name of the product and its logo, even the company itself. With branding, the product, design, logo would be identified to the company. It helps to attract customers. Building a brand will be also like building a reputation the company.

Nma

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Branding is more like packaging your products or services in a unique way that is very attractive and catchy to people.... it's one of the basic elements of marketing.... so many people have good products but they don't brand their products well so they get little or no patronage

chalcedony8

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Branding is a means of advertisement in its own way, or we can day it is the main part of an important aspect of advertising,branding makes a business known more even without any audio or TV advertisement, branding advertise a product immediately the person sees it, it's also a means of advertisement.

Tariq Shehzad

****CREATIVE WRITER****
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Yeah, we can say for some extent that brading is an advertisement. Because it is the advertising that gets famous the products and the mostly advertised products are concerted into branding.

Adegbindin Abdullahi

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Brand advertising is a form of advertising which helps establish connections and build strong, long term relationships with consumers over times. Companies that use brand advertising aim to get long term positive recognition

Sincerem

Reputable
Verified Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.golivenews24.wordpress.com
BizNotes
Branding improves how marketable your business can be. Because when you rebrand your product add unique designs or add some amazing features to it. It attracts more customers to look up to your products.

Monarehman

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Branding is not only the mean of advertising. We can differentiate to low and high quality and also identify the material with brand.

Seun4luv

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Branding this is a firm of advertising which helps establish connections and build strong, long-term relationships with consumers over time. Companies that use branding aim to get long-term positive recognition.

Sethbala11

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Branding is a very crucial aspect of business and it is primarily not a form of advertisement but a way to set you apart from your competitors and make your promise much more beautiful. In a research, diamond bank Nigeria said many customers opted to open an account with them because of their iconic brand lemon green color so it can still very well be a means of attracting customers

Nomad

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Branding is also a form of advertising, however branding is mainly done to improve brand awareness, increase product or business reach in the market, attract the target customers, etc. Social sites are very effective in branding.

Blue house

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Brand advertising is a type of promoting which sets up associations and construct solid, long haul associations with purchasers over the long haul. Organizations that utilization brand publicizing plan to get long haul positive acknowledgment.

Threads

Members

Latest member

Inewton5

Top Bottom