What's new

Is Boosting a post on Facebook worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever spent money on Facebook to Boost a post for your business page? I get the ads for it all the time but don't have the cash yet to try to go that route and wondered if anyone ever had a good return on it. Did it bring more people to your page? Did anyone Follow you because of it?

If your wanting people to buy stuff, you need to research if they are willing to pay before boosting. I mean, you could be boosting stuff people like for free, but not to pay. That was my dilemma with music lessons.

Long ago it was possible to reach thousands of Facebook users with an unpaid posting. Today this no longer happens. The growth of the network and the intense production of content strengthened the trend towards sponsored ads and made this strategy essential for a good digital marketing plan.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's worth it as long as you are promoting the right product to the right people. I know on Facebook advertising you can choose what age you want your targeted audience to be

of course, I did and I still till now.
I got a lot of followers and clients from bosting my posts, you just need to fill in some information to select more the niche that you want.

like gender, cities, age...

I always get such ads too on my facebook page asking me to boost my posts but I have never had the need to do that. I think that it can help you if you want to reach many people and get buyers in the case of affilliate marketing. But you should be really assured that boosting your post will actually help you in your course so that you don't just end up wasting your money.

No its not worth to boost your posts. Its hard to telling weather those people are actually worthwhile customers or a frequent Facebook commenters. For my point of view i believe these all are fake and Facebook knows who happy with their likes and comments.

Yeah, creating ads or boosting a post on Facebook is absolutely worth it, there is no social network that has more people on it that Facebook, that means when you boost you get more coverage compare to other social networks

It worth it, because when you make a post that really make sense boosting it will give it a wider coverage of audience it generates and will in turn get a wide audience people on Facebook

Yes! Facebook ad is one of the easiest ways of reaching millions of people.
Whatever you want to advertise, all you need is to select the right group of people, including age, gender and demographics

Yes of course I believe boosting a post on Facebook worth it, but not all post are meant to be boost, you only boost post that you are using to market your products or sending out a particular brand.

Since his boosting of a thing is not free. You should be sure that you have some willing buyers on ground as a test that needs your product before going ahead to boost

We define growth in business by your capability to adjust amend and improvise,this stands to boost the effectiveness and efficiency of the page.
Post automatically merged:

Yes! Facebook ad is one of the easiest ways of reaching millions of people.
Whatever you want to advertise, all you need is to select the right group of people, including age, gender and demographics
I dislike anything ads,this days forcing ads on people is becoming a norm and if people develop negative impression about ads it will kill it's vibe.

Yes it works better way and it is similar to Google Adwords but you have to choose your setting any ways that gives you all benefits which you wants and not spend more money on it/

Have you ever spent money on Facebook to Boost a post for your business page? I get the ads for it all the time but don't have the cash yet to try to go that route and wondered if anyone ever had a good return on it. Did it bring more people to your page? Did anyone Follow you because of it?
When i started doing advertisment for my business i usually make use of facebook boost to create awareness for my business,But i later discovered a better option to boosting,which is facebook business manager page.This page gives you details of your spending and the data of those reached and those that gets converted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back