Is BNB (Binance) profitable?

Shivay

Cobra Kai
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently i am using many cryptocurrencies assets and the binance coin which started for around 2$ is now worth more than 100$ , It has taken a large growth in some time only. Do you think it will be profitable to invest right now taking a long term investment for at least 6 months?
Drop your opinions down below!

Currently i am using many cryptocurrencies assets and the binance coin which started for around 2$ is now worth more than 100$ , It has taken a large growth in some time only. Do you think it will be profitable to invest right now taking a long term investment for at least 6 months?
These particular coin short down the whole binance app recently when it rises from $10- $100 but after then its started dropping, well I can't say how profitable it could be, but bnb is still affordable to invest compare to bitcoin so sieze the opportunity now.

BnB raises so quickly than other cryptocurrencies, it took many online investors by surprise, they never know it value could increase in such a way. Of recently the BnB price was actually dropping not really increasing the way it was before now. No doubt about it will definitely increase more in value soon.

Just keep one thing in your mind that cryptocurrencies always risk, you should only invest that amount of money which you can afford to lose.
if it comes to binance then I think it is a trusted and profitable cryptocurrency to invest in it.

The rate at which binance coin grew some weeks ago surprised even cryptocurrencies analysts. This has made it clear that binance is a right coin with future. I won't be surprise if I see it among top coins.
Post automatically merged:

The rate at which binance coin grew some weeks ago surprised even cryptocurrencies analysts. This has made it clear that binance is a right coin with future. I won't be surprise if I see it among top coins.

Bnb coin is really profitable and i think those who invested in the coin as at when it was $20 would be really making awesome amount of profit now , so its best to just hold the coin, i think it would enter its bullish run soon

Bnb coin is really profitable and i think those who invested in the coin as at when it was $20 would be really making awesome amount of profit now , so its best to just hold the coin, i think it would enter its bullish run soon
Yeah the coin has been moving like a bull , it goes anytime high and low without any intimation and within some moments. It can really result in a good profit if we hold it for long terms.

Yeah the coin has been moving like a bull , it goes anytime high and low without any intimation and within some moments. It can really result in a good profit if we hold it for long terms.
Yeah i think the volatility rate of the coin have increased because of the insane increase it has in a very short period of time , i just hope it keeps up to that level because right now the price is declining

Yeah i think the volatility rate of the coin have increased because of the insane increase it has in a very short period of time , i just hope it keeps up to that level because right now the price is declining
It is currently down and it is trading around $200 though I am very optimistic that when other coins especially bitcoin or rises it was so follow suits so people that have money can still invest in this coin because it's highly profitable is it a potential coin.

It is currently down and it is trading around $200 though I am very optimistic that when other coins especially bitcoin or rises it was so follow suits so people that have money can still invest in this coin because it's highly profitable is it a potential coin.
Yeah sure you can still buy the coin and hold but make sure you target the dip of the coin , because there are huge prospect that the coin price would get to $1000k very soon ,we just have to be optimistic about the price increase of the coin i think , so i will invest in it

yes its is profitable to invest in binance because of growing in amount. today binance will become more popular than other. its best to invest in it when amount is less and take withdraw when price is high because it more profitable

yes its is profitable to invest in binance because of growing in amount. today binance will become more popular than other. its best to invest in it when amount is less and take withdraw when price is high because it more profitable
Record at BNB was high as $365 before it dropped and it's currently at $200 so investing now will be highly profitable when the coin will have the next bull run I am planning to add more to the current one I have possibly and few other coins that are currently down.

Bnb is a good coin to trade I must tell you the honest truth, the coin has value and it's rapidly appreciating on daily basis, people are busy buying the coin, but I realized that some people are just using bnb to scam their visitors, some days ago there was a telegram bot who was claiming that they are giving out BNB to their users.

I think that there is a lot of potential for the coin however it is not for those that are new to trading or for those that are feint hearted in crypto because there are major fluctuations in the coin value, often changing by over 100 dollars sometimes in a day which can be quite dangerous as well. You need to have a lot of patience.

right. the coin is profitable. I never knew it was as low as 20 dollars. wow. This shows the coin is on bullish overall. Hence it is coin to buy and just keep. When buying this coin, you should consider buying it as long term investment.

Yeah this is true the higher the rate of popularity of binance , the more investors keeps investing in the coin and the price keeps on increasing to a large amount i think , because of the current rate of bnb

If a coin can move from $2 to more than $200, and it's still not crashed, it will not be wise to ignore it. If you can afford to get it, why not?

Experts and analysts have been predicting a serious altcoins run, it won't be nice to miss it.

The speed with which BNB rose was so shocking that I feared it would run out of steam and may not be able to rise again. However, considering the Binance platform behind the coin, it may still soar higher come the next bull run.

The speed with which BNB rose was so shocking that I feared it would run out of steam and may not be able to rise again. However, considering the Binance platform behind the coin, it may still soar higher come the next bull run.
It will still rise one would have say that maybe the hand if the smart chain had replaced the BNB but both of them have the same value so obviously when binance come with another program that require the use of BNB the price will still rise.

Bnb is a good coin to trade I must tell you the honest truth, the coin has value and it's rapidly appreciating on daily basis, people are busy buying the coin, but I realized that some people are just using bnb to scam their visitors, some days ago there was a telegram bot who was claiming that they are giving out BNB to their users.
Crypto Exchange Binance expects to turn a profit of between $800 million and $1 billion this year.
Farm new tokens by holding BNB,and other cryptocurrencies on binance launchpool.
Subscribe your token on Binance locked staking for higher yields.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back