What's new

Is blogging an easy way to make money?

If you want to earn, you need to first consider developing skills. If you do not have any skills, it will be very difficult to make money. Skills you need for blogging are easier to master.
Blogging is a good way to earn passive income , but in order to be a good blogger , you need to first become a good writer by developing your writing skills , get a blogging site and start working on it.

Blogging is a good way to earn passive income , but in order to be a good blogger , you need to first become a good writer by developing your writing skills , get a blogging site and start working on it.
That's true, to succeed in blogging, your writing skills has to be good cause there are alot of writers out there, meaning the competition is tough. I know of alot of persons who went into blogging but gave up half way.

Blogging can only be an easy way make money if the blogger is a good writer,
Digital marketer that can generate traffic to his blog and a good web designer. I wanted to learn more about blogging before opening my blog.
I think a blog has to be very attractive to get traffic because the more you post things that attract people's interest, the more you will get traffic, and that is when the money will start coming

Last edited:
I think that there is a lot of work that needs to be put in place if you are looking to make a good amount of money with blogging, and therefore it is definitely not considered to be easy.

It depends if you have so much traffic on your blog site so then you can say it easy to make money through blog site. So what you should think of is how to get much more traffic to your blog site and after then how to monetize it I guess.

Unfortunately, it is never an easy thing to drive traffic. There are many people who tend to leave their website and blog after working for the betterment of the blog for a few months.

Whether it is on blogs or forums, it is never easy for you to make money unless you have dedicated enough time and efforts into growing your platform in order for you to start making money from it. If you don't have the right number of active members, it's going to be impossible to make money from it.

You're correct, when the contents is truly engaging. That will entice visitors hanging more on the blog, looking for more.

Blogging might not be an easy thing at all. In fact, even it is not that simple right now. Blogging may also require you to have knowledge about SEO and SEO is pretty complicated subject.

Blogging might not be an easy thing at all. In fact, even it is not that simple right now. Blogging may also require you to have knowledge about SEO and SEO is pretty complicated subject.
Although I have a little understanding of the search engine optimisation but during the learning process it was really complicated. I have to be dedicated to understand how it could be used to draw traffic

blogging as at today is a very good method of making money online, it just requires a bit of your effort and some form of specialization as well, you also need to have the required know how and to maximize it.

Blogging requires you to generate traffic and generating traffic is the hardest aspect. This is because when you gain traffic, only then you can make money through a blog.

I think blogging really hard current only few selected peoples reads blogs, because if anyone wants to clarify their doubt are wants to know any new information, they are searching in you tube,
so I think surviving through blogs little bit harder, present generation wants gather information as much quickly, they are not interested to read full length articles.

making the money never be an easy issue. you need to work hard, schedule a plan and learn to achieve better results. if you're passionate about writing, then this is an advantage and a key role in your success.
don't hesitate to ask and learn from other people whenever in the forums or on social media to not repeat their mistakes.

Blogging is a great way to make your first $100 online. Start by choosing a profitable niche, building an email list, and recommending products you're an affiliate for. If people buy through your recommendation, you can make thousands of dollars per month.

Remember, it's not an overnight success formula. It takes time, hard work and patience.

You have to do complete research on the niche you're interested in.

You also need to keep posting unique, SEO-based, and well-researched blog posts regularly.

I am just one of those people who started my blog and left it for now. This way of earning will suit those who have a good writing skill and are willing to read and filter a lot of information to write articles. This type of activity does require a lot of time and effort, so it is difficult to consider it as a way of passive income. After all, audiences like content that comes out on some kind of schedule and on a regular basis.

The easiest part of making money from a blog comes after lots of work, trial and error and time. Most people who have successful blogs, it took them years to get to that point. Once you do reach it, passive income and low-level workweeks are the easiest and most rewarding part but very few people get there.

Blogging is not really easy , because its not a get rich quick scheme ,it takes time before you cab start earning more money from blogging and that have always been the case ,you need to make quality content , to get visitors.

Blogging is definitely not an easy way to make money because people are not automatically going to start reading your articles. It is only going to become easy when people are beginning to notice you.

I have always hold on to the theory that if something is easy then everybody is going to be doing it and that is going to make it harder and that also applies to blogging.

No. Blogging is not an easy way to make money. That is the hard truth you have t face and swallow. Blogging Is not meant for the lazy people. If you are not very hard working and dedicated, you'll just fall off the rail trying to think you can do blogging. You must be very serious to do it.

The only way from earning money from blogging are advertisement and then you have not to rely on one advertisement platform because you could not know if you are banned in the middle before reaching payout or not and half of internet users uses ad blocking means requirement for nested ads or no earnings at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back