What's new

Is blogging an easy way to make money?

Blogging is one among many ways of making money on the internet. Wether it is an easy way to make this money online is another matter for discussion. You should know already by now that this bloging of a thing is not for everyone

Blogging is one among many ways of making money on the internet. Wether it is an easy way to make this money online is another matter for discussion. You should know already by now that this bloging of a thing is not for everyone
True, for some persons blogging is very easy and they easily flow but for others they end up packing up the site. Blogging is really not for everyone, I have seen some persons fail and I have seen others making a living from blogging

Lol, nothing in this life ever comes easy. You'll have to put a lot of efforts, sacrifice your time, experience tough times to actually climb to success

Earning on blogging is not something easy. It's takes a lot of time for you to start earning on a blogging sites,is not something you can start earning the moment you create it.

You make an interesting point. The key to earn from blogging is to have patience. If you can patiently blog for few years without worrying about money, your hard work might finally pay off.

On a forum I belonged to, members were suggesting blogging as being a very good way to make money online, that one needs to just focus on a niche he or she is good in and then making money would be easy. What do you think?
Blogging is a very easy way in which you can make money online only if you study and know it, you can start by working on forum sites to build your morale and confidence.

Blogging is not really easy , because its not a get rich quick scheme ,it takes time before you cab start earning more money from blogging and that have always been the case ,you need to make quality content , to get visitors

Blogging is not an easy way of making money. In fact, you need to be dedicated, persistent and hardworking before making money on blogging. This is because it does take time before a blog can be monetized.

There's no easier way to make money. Every money making means have one difficulty or the other. I don't really know much about blogging but i know it's not the easiest way to make money.

Yes one can earn lot of money just by been a blogger,even though blogging seems to be tough,but when one devote his time and learn all the necessary process he can earn lot of money with that.

Blogging is not an easy way to make money. For one, it usually requires investment in the form of domain and web hosting. If you are planning to earn through Google Adsense, you will have to come up with interesting content on a regular basis. This means spending time and energy crafting web content articles. Some bloggers resort to hiring content mill writers or freelancers to do the blog posts on their sites. There is no assurance at all that you can secure a Google Adsense account even if you have a hundred or so articles on your blog. Some make a little money on the side for sponsored content. In that case, you have to build a reputation for yourself and the blog to attract the right number of interested readers.

To be very honest with you blogging is not an easy way to make money online. If it is easy everybody would have get rich by creating a blog. Blogging require consistency dedication and ability to learn fast in order to succeed. You must also have a basic knowledge of search engine optimisation to succeed fast with blogging.

On a forum I belonged to, members were suggesting blogging as being a very good way to make money online, that one needs to just focus on a niche he or she is good in and then making money would be easy. What do you think?
Indeed its a very good way to make money online most especially when your video became viral online where you get millions of subscribers, millions of likes and shares. I think the ones who are succeeding easily on this blogging job are celebrities of public personalities. Like here in our country there is a celebrity after uploading her video, the views easily reach one million views in a day.

I'd give it a medium, you can make it if you know how to write well or have enough money to invest in writers. You can also always find a way to do evergreen sites that are going to give you passive income as long as you market them, which are essencially blogs, but with fewer posts and usually you post like 1-5 max blog posts per month or year.

Not AT ALL. You need to be dedicated with blogging in order to make any funds on this. You need to keep the same site for years and write similar content, learn SEO and it is a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back