What's new

Is blogging an easy way to make money?

On a forum I belonged to, members were suggesting blogging as being a very good way to make money online, that one needs to just focus on a niche he or she is good in and then making money would be easy. What do you think?
It's true. I still believe you can make it as a blogger. You don't want to settle for a niche that is saturated though, like health and fitness or entertainment.

You can make money with blogging. What determines people's possibility of making money with blogging is the type of blogging they have created and what niche focus on. High demanding niche will definitely be profitable

It is not easy to earn money through blogging, however, blogging is easy if you can write and have some knowledge in seo and digital marketing
Earning money on blogging has never been an easy task, because it has allot of processes, one has to know about the skill before he started making money as a blogger.

Blogging is a great way to make your first $100 online. Start by choosing a profitable niche, building an email list, and recommending products you're an affiliate for. You can make thousands of dollars per month if people purchase through your recommendation

It never easy ohy guy,
For example one blogger named biggi who regularly posts fake news like no visa needed for UK trip. he has more than a million followers. he is just lucky to be attracting readers. Try to make a decent blog and more likely you will have a hard time getting hundred of followers.

On a forum I belonged to, members were suggesting blogging as being a very good way to make money online, that one needs to just focus on a niche he or she is good in and then making money would be easy. What do you think?
Well this is not wrong to say that blogging is a good source of income but unfortunately blogging is not easy there should be alot of hard work to reach good niche to earn best because if you have good reach at your content then they can offer you good amount of money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back