Is blog post commenting bad ?

George

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello, I am very new to SEO. I am attempting to make backlinks by remarking on different people blogs adding my site connect under the 'site' segment. So it requests my name, email, and site. I don't know whether this is terrible to do but rather I have just been doing it on locales with high space authority.

Hello, I am very new to SEO. I am attempting to make backlinks by remarking on different people blogs adding my site connect under the 'site' segment. So it requests my name, email, and site. I don't know whether this is terrible to do but rather I have just been doing it on locales with high space authority.
If the blog allows it , you may be fine on the short run, but advertising your blog on someone else's content is pitiful , sorry but it is quite annoying , imagine having a blog and someone shows up and comments their blog link instead of actually giving feedback, wouldn't you be annoyed?most likely .

Blog commenting isone of them. ... First, if you're not leveraging section an active comments to grow your blog, then you're doing yourself a huge disservice. Leaving a comment on blog post that seem relevant isn't an option, but a necessity.

Commenting on people's blog and dropping a link to your own is not actually a bad thing. This is one of the ways to grow your blog or whatever you do by leverage on sites or blog that already have the traffic. Only make sure you contribute something meaningful to the discussion on that blog before dropping your link.

Blog commenting isn't bad at all, as a blogger or webmaster, blog commenting is one of the best ways to drive traffic to your blog. If you want to do this successfully, you just need to find other high ranking website in your niche and start commenting on their comments box per article. As you are commenting you keep putting your own url to refer traffic to your blog

If you can about your website and you don't want Google to de-index your website on search engine, please desist from blog commenting for backlink.

Though people strategically used blog commenting to drive traffic in the past but it's no longer effective as social media like Facebook has taken over.

If you want to building quality backlinks to your websites there different white hat methods you can apply these include Guest blogging, broken link building, PIN post exchange etc.

It's not a bad thing at all, i personally like those comments as they are something more useful than the main blog lol, and they also sometimes contain useful information such as correcting a mistake in the blog or asking a question that you had in mind and got an answer for it already, so you dont have to ask again and wait for an answer

Blog commenting” is one of them. ... First, if you're not leveraging section an active comments to grow your blog, then you're doing yourself a huge disservice. Leaving a comment on blog posts that seem relevant isn't an option, but a necessity. But don't leave comment spam and expect to get great results.

I think you are doing the right thing. I believe you are doing right because you say "remarking on different people blogs adding my site."This is called blog commenting. Blog commenting can help you gain traffic as well as backlinks. However, there are things to remember. You need to comment on only those blogs on the related niche (comment on travel blog only when you have a travel blog) and always put a valuable comment (a comment that is related to the post).

Commenting on a blog post is not bad, and there is absolutely nothing with it. Infact it is a good means of communicating with the writer and asking questions on what you might not understand. When you comment, you create more room for further explanation and details about the topic read.

Blog commenting can be effective or not effective depending on how your approach it.

The goal of blog commenting is to establish a relationship with the blog owner first only then you can think about getting traffic.

The are two ways you can get benefit from blog commenting:

• Leave a comment on other blogs – others will notice and may visit your blog
  • Encourage comments on your own blog – this helps create long-form content and help to boost your SEO.

As a blogger I don't think it is a bad idea to run advertisement on another blog and also you should try to make very sensitive and important comments to attract more traffic on your blog every time you are there.

Blog post commenting is not bad, for me it is always good to share your opinion on a particular topic.
Just ensure you don't post to intentionally frustrate the effort of the blogger, because that will be really frustrating. Just read and enjoy the blog, then react.

Blog commenting is simple yet a very powerful seo tactics. By leaving comments on various blogs with a link back to your website, you can increase backlinks to your site. This not only helps in site ranking but also get traffic. However, just dropping links will not work aa the blogger might remove your comment. You must leave useful and interesting comments.

Blog post commenting is not at all bad. It helps you contribute and also help the blog owner know his/her wrongs or mistake.
For your work, blog post commenting would be okay as long as you are able to make a positive impact to the topic been treated. You can also drop a link for people who would love to contact you for more talk. Good luck

To me, traffic from blog post baclink aren't just good for me. But commenting on related niche sites with high authority will up your rankings especially through search.
Commenting on related niche site has been one of the most popular strategy used by seo expert to build links. Although, most of the links built are of low quality.

Blog commenting is one of the popular off page SEO strategies. Blog commenting can not only drive traffic to your webite not also buod backlinks for your site. When you leave comment on someone's blog, you will also leave a link. If people find your commenting useful and interesting they may be tempted to check your link. However, make sure you are not spamming.

Blog commenting is one of the popular off page SEO strategies. Blog commenting can not only drive traffic to your webite not also buod backlinks for your site. When you leave comment on someone's blog, you will also leave a link. If people find your commenting useful and interesting they may be tempted to check your link. However, make sure you are not spamming.
Thanks for the explanation. are the links we drop in the comment as powerful as the links we use in the content body when it comes to build backlinks? What is the main difference?

Some bloggers may not like a comment with a link but I find that natural. When I comment on a blog and I have my own blog I don't see it wrong when I leave a nice or informative comment and leave my footprint at the bottom with my own blog's link. When the readers of the blog sees my comment and they find it good then they might click on my link to check on my blog. That backlink on a popular blog can definitely bring traffic to your own blog.

When I comment on a blog I don't see it wrong, except my comment is bad or discriminating. When readers sees my comment and likes it, then they can click on my bio and follow my blog too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back