What's new

Is Black Market Business Ethical Or Not?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
There are many people who get associated with black market. Selling products in the black market could be very profitable. However, it is also considered very unethical behaviour as well. This is because it could damage the economy of a country and create a shortage of products. So, what are your thoughts about black market? is it wrong to invest money in this kind of market? Does this kind of market take advantage of shortage of products? i personally believe that this kind of market should be avoided.

The operation of a black market is typically regarded as unethical. This is due to the fact that it involves criminal actions like tax evasion, trafficking in stolen goods, making money off of them, and other things that are against the law. In addition, a large number of the products and services traded on the underground market are forbidden or unethical.

Black marketing is unethical, there is no question about that. In our home country, there is a strong law against black marketing. These businesses are not only shut down but the businesses owners can even be sent to jail.

Black marketing is unethical, there is no question about that. In our home country, there is a strong law against black marketing. These businesses are not only shut down but the businesses owners can even be sent to jail.
I can agree with you that black market are unethical but they are also there to solve some needs but also need to be regulated, like for instance the black market is where is source for foreign currency as the banks in my country have limit to the amount of foreign currency you can get.

I think black market business is unethical because it harms the economy and it should be avoided, those who sacrifice people benefits for their own benefits will always be failures.

Black market business is unethical due to a lot reason. It affects the economy of country and it also to the suffering of people during scarcity certain product. It's like making at the detriment of people welfare.

The black market is actually unethical. people who engage in black market always capitalise on some opportunities to make a lot of money for themselves. In some countries there are some laws strongly against such kind of practices.

The black market is actually unethical. people who engage in black market always capitalise on some opportunities to make a lot of money for themselves. In some countries there are some laws strongly against such kind of practices.
Like as I said earlier, they also have their use, as in my country there is a limit you can get forex from your bank which was reduced to $20 per bank card, but with black market you can get unlimited funds.

There are many people who get associated with black market. Selling products in the black market could be very profitable. However, it is also considered very unethical behaviour as well. This is because it could damage the economy of a country and create a shortage of products. So, what are your thoughts about black market? is it wrong to invest money in this kind of market? Does this kind of market take advantage of shortage of products? i personally believe that this kind of market should be avoided.
It is not ethical and it can never be ethical. They even sell those goods at a very expensive trade which is far higher than the amount of money those goods are normally sold.

I also think that black market is unethical for sure. It damages the country and produces a really huge shortage of basic things people may need. This also affects people in a bad manner.

There is nothing unethical about back markets. It is simply the respkmse of market forces to unrealistic price fixing by governments. Some governments instead of providing subsidies to reduce prices resort to imposing price ceilings in businesses, black markets would spring up necessarily as a response. Nothing unethical about it.

One of the greatest feature in black markets is that they evade government taxes. So having so many of such markets in a country will disrupt her economy. I think they should be done away with for the sake of a country's economy .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back