Not open for further replies.

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Following the rise and fall of bitcoin over the years, bitcoin have shown it's uniqueness to the world true it's capacity to rise above all cryptocurrency.
In some reviews on twitter, it was said that bitcoin is now been used to board private jet and also used to purchase cars and other product.
I can boldly say that bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency because of its price at of now but that's not the only thing I guess.

What other characters makes bitcoin the king of all cryptocurrency ?

Following the rise and fall of bitcoin over the years, bitcoin have shown it's uniqueness to the world true it's capacity to rise above all cryptocurrency.
In some reviews on twitter, it was said that bitcoin is now been used to board private jet and also used to purchase cars and other product.
I can boldly say that bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency because of its price at of now but that's not the only thing I guess.

It is because it was the pioneer coin at its time, and managed to surpass every challenge.
Soon it will hit 20.000$ since it has only $2000 left to get there.

It is because it was the pioneer coin at its time, and managed to surpass every challenge.
Soon it will hit 20.000$ since it has only $2000 left to get there.
Yes bitcoin have gone through alot and have rise above all the challenges most coins are now facing.

Yes bitcoin have gone through alot and have rise above all the challenges most coins are now facing.
They have also a lot of investors behind and that is what keeps the wheel rolling, and miners of course let s not forget them they are also important piece of the puzzle.

They have also a lot of investors behind and that is what keeps the wheel rolling, and miners of course let s not forget them they are also important piece of the puzzle.
Yes of course without the investors bitcoin wouldn't be were it is today and also the bitcoin traders also have a big role to play in it

Yes of course without the investors bitcoin wouldn't be were it is today and also the bitcoin traders also have a big role to play in it
I think the miners are the foundation because they are bringing more on the market than the traders which are selling what its already there..

You could not be more right. Bitcoin is the queen of cryptocurrencies because it was the very first coin that introduced crypto to the world.

Being the first cryptocurrency , and being able to rise for the past years gave it edge over other cryptocurrency . As it stands, I doubt if any coin will surpass it .

No other coin can match the presence of Bitcoin at the moment. It's popularity, use of coverage over the world and price are some of the major reason why no other coin can compete with the number coin in the market

It is indeed interesting how many people invested in it lately that it has grown to almost 22k who knows maybe it will grow as big as people dream.

It is and it will be for a long time because it is the funding currency in a way. It is the first and the one that made some people extremely rich and some extremely broke.
Mostly the price and the secure way of getting it. Some are not as secure as bitcoins, and it shows in their value.
The thing is a lot of people go for bitcoins, and it is the most commonly used cryptocurrency, unless another one takes it over with marketing and more users, it will be def hard to get a new king.

Yes Bitcoin is the king of all Cryptocurrencies.
One of the primary favorable circumstances Bitcoin had over its partner is the way that it existed. It took around two years between the time the primary Bitcoin was mined in 2009 until other cryptos arose. At that point, Bitcoin has previously being utilized by early adopters for installment and cash move .

To me l think bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies because it was the first cryptocurrency that was lunched back there around 2010 and also had been accepted more than any other cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is unlikely to replace the greenback as a global reserve currency any time soon, according to one of the most highly regarded analysts in foreign exchange. ... Global central banks hold reserve currencies to help protect against major swings in foreign-exchange rates, as well as in the conduct of monetary policy.

Many characters or features that make Bitcoin the king of crypto are the role of Bitcoin greatly influencing the crypto market, more ordinary people know Bitcoin than crypto, Bitcoin is used as a global means of payment, If people hold one Altcoin then surely that person also holds Bitcoin but if people holding Bitcoin, not sure will hold the altcoin.

I am a resident of Pakistan and I see bitcoin as the highest in cryptocurrency. Investors are becoming more interested in investing in cryptocurrencies. They are not as interested in the rest of the cryptocurrency as they are in the bitcoin. It would not be wrong to say that Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back