Is Bitcoin the best technology ever?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is the greatest technology because the rate at which it developed is so huge and it was like the hurricane. So many people will not believe that it will reach the level it attained today because it was never envisaged.

We can not call Bitcoin as the best technology because internet was the one that changed everything, even Bitcoin and blockchain are based on internet.

Bitcoin is the greatest technology because the rate at which it developed is so huge and it was like the hurricane. So many people will not believe that it will reach the level it attained today because it was never envisaged.
Bitcoin is an outstanding technology I believe nobody would argue with this fact as it is the gospel truth and not up for debate, but saying it is the greatest technology, then that is debatable

I can't argue it that bitcoin is the greatest technology that have ever happened. It's a fact, so there's no point in arguing or debating it. When bitcoin was introduced then, few people expect it to reach this level. Those that invest in it then are now millionaire.

we can identify it by compelling and also contracting the way by which people are going into it ,that is when we can draw are conclusion if is the best or not ,we this strategy then we can make are conclusion.

I don't think Bitcoin is the best technology ever. Yes, Bitcoin developed and growed quite fast.
I think there are several technologies that has been innovated in the past.
But when it comes to Financial world, Bitcoin is the best.

I don't think Bitcoin is the best technology ever. Yes, Bitcoin developed and growed quite fast.
I think there are several technologies that has been innovated in the past.
But when it comes to Financial world, Bitcoin is the best.
To me, bitcoin is the best technology ever. In this generation, I don't think there has been any technology that beat bitcoin. It really changed our world and its widely accepted.

So, you think Bitcoin is the beat over other technologies that have been created like Smart phone, Laptop, Automobile and even the Internet itself. In essence there are plenty of innovative technologies, and Bitcoin is just one of them not the best.
To me, bitcoin is the best technology ever. In this generation, I don't think there has been any technology that beat bitcoin. It really changed our world and its widely accepted.

Bitcoin has a lot of flaws because the network cannot process a lot of transactions and it has higher fees. But since it is a prototype, we can say bitcoin technology is the best ever

So many experts have dubbed bitcoin to be the greatest technology ever . The reason why they mentioned this is that bitcoin has managed to increase tremendously and surprisingly over a short period of time.

So many experts have dubbed bitcoin to be the greatest technology ever . The reason why they mentioned this is that bitcoin has managed to increase tremendously and surprisingly over a short period of time.
Additionally, they claimed that bitcoin is the greatest technology because of the rate at which it developed since its inception . You cannot disagree with this assertion if you look at the antecedent of Bitcoin.

Personally I don't really considered the bitcoin as one of the best technology ever but I believe it's one of the product of technology.

The internet is the means to an end of all or everything that has to do with online.

Personally I don't really considered the bitcoin as one of the best technology ever but I believe it's one of the product of technology.

The internet is the means to an end of all or everything that has to do with online.
Thanks for sharing! I would also want you to study the antecedents of Bitcoin against all other technology and look at the way in which bitcoin has developed and grown tremendously over time.

Thanks for sharing! I would also want you to study the antecedents of Bitcoin against all other technology and look at the way in which bitcoin has developed and grown tremendously over time.
The growth of Bitcoin was also brought about by the demand for a faster, secured and more Private payment system, and when crypto currency ticked all those boxes, it became accepted.

The growth of Bitcoin was also brought about by the demand for a faster, secured and more Private payment system, and when crypto currency ticked all those boxes, it became accepted.
In reality, bitcoin is one of the greatest technology that we have ever created because it has brought a lot of interesting features to so many platforms. For example, the financial system has seen a lot of development through bitcoin involvement.

Whether Bitcoin is the "best" technology ever is subjective and depends on individual perspectives, needs, and priorities. It has certainly made a significant impact on the financial and technological landscape, but there are various other technologies with different use cases and advantages.

The fact is that Bitcoin as such is not a technology in itself, it is only the base cryptocurrency of its blockchain, which is the revolutionary and disruptive technology behind Bitcoin, Bitcoin is just a cryptographic currency that serves to make transactions within its blockchain and to pay fees.

No I wouldn't go that far and call Bitcoin the best tech. I wouldn't even call it one of the best inventions. It's cool sure, but I don't think it's as important as we want to make it out to be.

The best tech I would say, is the Internet.

No I wouldn't go that far and call Bitcoin the best tech. I wouldn't even call it one of the best inventions. It's cool sure, but I don't think it's as important as we want to make it out to be.

The best tech I would say, is the Internet.
Indeed, we must also remember that the blockchain could not have been invented without the internet, on the other hand, it is simply a transparent and advanced accounting system, and that it is a great technology and that it can be even better with the passage of time, but there have been better inventions in the history of mankind, for example also the computer is one of them.

You are right i think bitcoin is the greatest invention, we can mine it earn it trade it online and also purchase goods online, we can also exchange it to fiat money, we can send it without been traced and known, simply its a best thing, and i think its a start point for other crypto currency inventions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back