Is bitcoin really falling?

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I heard from a friend early today 24/02/2021 that bitcoin started falling since yesterday 23/02/2021 and it has reduced by 16% from $50,000 to $45,041 and we don't know if it will keep reducing or it will continue to rise?
I have a lot of people that have invested in crypto currency especially bitcoin and they are worried and scared of loosing their money right now. Ether also slipped 11% and its now $1,573.
Is this really the end of bitcoin?

Concerning if bitcoin is really falling. Well, the cryptocurrency coin bitcoin Has experienced some percentage fall in it market value and which we know it to be a normal thing because it is a volatile digital currency, it might have been affected by certain rate of demand and supply

Bitcoin is not predictabe for now. it can equally fall for and rises at a time. it is very difficult for the price of bitcoin to fall for now, this is because many companies and friends are now get into bitcoin and the price is always up.
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin is not predictabe for now. it can equally fall for and rises at a time. it is very difficult for the price of bitcoin to fall for now, this is because many companies and friends are now get into bitcoin and the price is always up.

The prices has been stable for sometimes now and the sudden fall should be expected as it is a volitile currency,a lot of factors affects the values from markets forces of demand and supply to government policies in some countries.But there is still prospect for bitcoin.

The falling of Bitcoin was expected. If you really keen interest in bitcoin and you have been following the bitcoin activity you will know after it rises so high, it will still drop like drop very well.and it will definitely rise again. Bitcoin is good for investing in, now that it is dropping, you can buy and save to sell later when it rises again.

In the last one week, bitcoin is continuously falling. There was a time when bitcoin after reaching $19K went down to $3500. Therefore, I believe that can happen. Before Bitcoin went for a bullish run, it was averaging in $10K, therefore, it is possible that bitcoin price fall and go back to the value that was 4-5 months ago.

I heard from a friend early today 24/02/2021 that bitcoin started falling since yesterday 23/02/2021 and it has reduced by 16% from $50,000 to $45,041 and we don't know if it will keep reducing or it will continue to rise?
I have a lot of people that have invested in crypto currency especially bitcoin and they are worried and scared of loosing their money right now. Ether also slipped 11% and its now $1,573.
It is not the end of Bitcoin because it was raised up to $30,000 within one month so dump is nota big event for it if Bitcoin can increase two times in a month it can also decrease two time in a month.
No I think it is right time to invest in Bitcoin because when it will raise we will get a large amount of leverage.

I think thee best way to make it stable back in is position is for everyone investing all over the world is to protest against the bad name tag giving to crytocurrency,because most countries sees is as a means of fraudulent activities,like a way which fraudster or scammers get their payment on any task been giving to them or they do without any traces,and they never consider the good ones in the country that are using it legitimately to earn living.

Before 3 days ago the value of bitcoins is reducing and this is very bad for those who invest their money in that.but this is not still permanent with the time the ups and down are in this business.and their is a hope that with the time tha prices are increased and not worry about that.

I don't know how much anybody invested in Bitcoin but you should have understood the concept that the crypto market is highly volatile. so before investing on bitcoin you have to make your research. but I believe it will definitely still go up back.

Yes Bitcoin is falling at the moment and this doesn't change the fact that the crypto currency is a good asset to buy because it will definitely rally up again after the dip so the best you can do now is to buy

After Bitcoin hit the ATH price on Feb 21, 2021 $ 57k, since then the Bitcoin price fell to $ 46k, Many observers suspect the decline in Bitcoin price due to warnings from US Finance Minister Janet Yellen, but many people predict the decline in Bitcoin prices due to price corrections, so no need to worry,

This is what happens in a volatile trading market of a digital currency like bitcoins. The determinant of the price are not constant and variable hence the fall and rise of Bitcoin so if Bitcoin falls now, it would still rise.

Concerning if bitcoin is really falling. Well, the cryptocurrency coin bitcoin Has experienced some percentage fall in it market value and which we know it to be a normal thing because it is a volatile digital currency, it might have been affected by certain rate of demand and supply
I agree with you, Bitcoin is a volatile digital currency so the price rise and falls but one thing is sure if the price falls now it would rise pretty soon so I don't think there's any cause for alarm.

Last edited:
This is what happens in a volatile trading market of a digital currency like bitcoins. The determinant of the price are not constant and variable hence the fall and rise of Bitcoin so if Bitcoin falls now, it would still rise.

I agree with you, Bitcoin is a volatile digital currency so the price rise and falls but one thing is sure if the price falls now it would rise pretty soon so I don't think there's any cause for alarm.
You are absolutely right I do not think the price of bitcoin can go down further You must have seen how the price of bitcoin was going up in the last days.Because the business has to take risk Maybe its price will increase by more than $ 50000 tomorrow Right now there are fluctuations in the business It does not mean that you leave the business.

After Bitcoin hit the ATH price on Feb 21, 2021 $ 57k, since then the Bitcoin price fell to $ 46k, Many observers suspect the decline in Bitcoin price due to warnings from US Finance Minister Janet Yellen, but many people predict the decline in Bitcoin prices due to price corrections, so no need to worry,
It is very possible but the two options you mentioned we're responsible so I heard that there was a kind of misconception about the value that was moved by a whale so it was misinterpreted and that cause panic to the traders in the Bitcoin market and I hope this we correct very soon.

I wouldn't worry about bitcoin price because, it is quite certain that it would rise again. It is bit funny though that with all the attention and investments that bitcoin has and is having, some people could still think of its end so quickly.

I think the value of bitcoin is unperdictable for few days its price falling down and the peoples who invest it are facing many difficulties
so in future i think its value increasing again and all the peoples
invest it

I still don't know why people panic on the margin distance in rise and fall in bitcoin or other crypto currency. All this are normal condition. Once they stop pumping it start dropping, that how it work..

I still don't know why people panic on the margin distance in rise and fall in bitcoin or other crypto currency. All this are normal condition. Once they stop pumping it start dropping, that how it work..
The reason why people panic on the marching between the rise and fall of bitcoin I because we don't want loose, have you ever seen a businessman praying to loose for once in his/her life? It's normal to panic but don't let it get the best of you.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back