What's new

Is Binance beginner friendly?

That is true , when I was first introduced to the binance platform , it was very difficult for me to navigate the platform because of so many things. But I have to follow it up gently and now I can carry out all activities in that app.

Yes, Binance is really friendly now because the make the registration process Less easy now not like before during the covid-19 pandemic that there registration process is frustrating.

There are a lot of articles on the website that are created especially for people who are just starting their journey that is called the academy in which you can learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency.

If you are on the lookout for a cryptocurrency exchange platform that would be beginner-friendly, the best cryptocurrency exchange that you could go is binance.

I wouldn't say it is and that is from my own personal experience. You are better off learning from people on YouTube and getting your head around the concepts, trends, and what to watch for through people who have 10+ years of investment experience.

If you are new to binance platform the best you can do is to use their lite version. That is what I did when I started using it. I also used YouTube to learn properly about how to use the platform.

To be honest at the beginning it was a bit difficult for me excet for the aspect of withdrawing coin,i could not do anything,but after a while i started getting use to the platform,by making use of their tutorial videos and also google.
To be honest at the beginning it was a bit difficult for me excet for the aspect of withdrawing coin,i could not do anything,but after a while i started getting use to the platform,by making use of their tutorial videos and also google.

Last edited:
Iam not the user of binance exchange, so I don't know much more about this exchange, but I read some articles and reviews about binance, where majority of users given positive rating, that means binance user friendly exchange.

Iam not the user of binance exchange, so I don't know much more about this exchange, but I read some articles and reviews about binance, where majority of users given positive rating, that means binance user friendly exchange.
Binance is a very good platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies. Since you do not know about this exchange platform that means you are not active in cryptocurrency trading?. This is because almost every crypto tradey knows it.

Binance is a very good platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies. Since you do not know about this exchange platform that means you are not active in cryptocurrency trading?. This is because almost every crypto tradey knows it.
You are right sir, I'm not active in crypto trading, I'm just a invistor buy are sell any coin I deals with kucoin, this is also one of the best exchange, and the best part of this exchange is don't required kyc.

You are right sir, I'm not active in crypto trading, I'm just a invistor buy are sell any coin I deals with kucoin, this is also one of the best exchange, and the best part of this exchange is don't required kyc.
I also use kucoin. It is a tier 1 cryptocurrency exchange platform like binance. I also be using it without any kind of kyc. But before you can make a transaction of up to 100 Bitcoin in a day you will have to make your kyc.

I also use kucoin. It is a tier 1 cryptocurrency exchange platform like binance. I also be using it without any kind of kyc. But before you can make a transaction of up to 100 Bitcoin in a day you will have to make your kyc.
Yes I know sir, but who makes 100 bitcoin transaction in single day, if I have 100 bitcoins in my account 😂😂why I am work in this forum, why exactly I don't know but I do not like binance.I know binance money making features more better then Ku coin, like staking, learn to earn and other.

Yes I know sir, but who makes 100 bitcoin transaction in single day, if I have 100 bitcoins in my account 😂😂why I am work in this forum, why exactly I don't know but I do not like binance.I know binance money making features more better then Ku coin, like staking, learn to earn and other.
That's true anyway, it is nearly impossible for many people to make a transaction of 100 bitcoins in a single day. If I have such amount of money I will just put it in an offline wallet.

If you are on the lookout for a cryptocurrency exchange platform that would be beginner-friendly, the best cryptocurrency exchange that you could go is binance.
Binance has been a good platform for cryptocurrency traders and investors,it's platform is user friendly and easy to use,beginners will not have any issues navigating through it's features.

Binance is beginner friendly. However, you need to verify your account with a government ID like a passport, driving license, or National ID in order to use Binance., If you don't have these documents you cannot use Binance.

One of the most well-known crypto exchanges, Binance is regarded as being user-friendly for beginners. They provide a wide array of services, including a thorough user interface, affordable prices, and a choice of trading alternatives.
I havent used binance alot so I cant really say alot but I felt like it was a bit hard for me at the begining. What about you?

From my point of view I could say that Binance is beginner friendly according to my experience, also think that if it were not so, surely it would not have managed to amass the number of users it has and consolidate itself as the largest exchange so far.

We have two versions of binance, we have the binance pro and the lite. The lite is meant for those that don't have much experience, it is quite easy for them to use.

Yes, Binance is beginners friendly. Binance has two versions, You can switch to the beginner of pro mode. If you are new to using Binance then the beginner mode is best for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back