Is Bicx A Real Trading Website?

Chizfab

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A couple of weeks ago, l came across a website online with promises to trade on your behalf and generate profit. They claim to be professional trader and all l need to do is to simply invest with them and their professionals will take it up from there and trade on my behalf. The name of the website is Bicx.me, I want to know if anyone has invested and traded with them successful and if the website is legit. Thank you guys.

A couple of weeks ago, l came across a website online with promises to trade on your behalf and generate profit. They claim to be professional trader and all l need to do is to simply invest with them and their professionals will take it up from there and trade on my behalf. The name of the website is Bicx.me, I want to know if anyone has invested and traded with them successful and if the website is legit. Thank you guys.
Firstly how did you get to know the website!! I'd it through personal email, or sms? Or you were introduced to it through someone... I would suggest you take your time to do some research before doing anything.... Have never heard of it before...

I really don't think this is a real trading PLATFORM. It's not even good to pay any money to a forum or PLATFORM to trade on ones behalf. If you really want to do that you just have to learn the trading yourself

I have not come across the platform before. I don't know if it's legit or not. But I usually give the benefit of a doubt to all sites. But do not invest with your capital right now.

I would not advice to do this, I have never heard of such brokers and it personally I don't think it's legit. It's better to learn how to trade yourself than relaying on them to trade for you, even if it's legit how can you be sure they would give you your whole profit.

I don't know Bicx.me. Now that I know Bicx.me will I try. Definitely no. Why should I try something that I have no knowledge on. If I want to use a trading platform, I will always use the one that s popular and has a good reputation

I have never heard of this site but I hope you get a good review.
Please be sure that it is legit before you make any deposits to such site

I don't think I have heard of Bicx.me before I stumbled upon this thread. If you want to use an exchange or trading platform do not use a platform that is not popular, always use the one used by most people.

No knowledge on this at the moment. I come across new sites on daily basis and I'm being exposed to new trading sites here in this forum though as it stands I can't make a deposit to any site I know nothing about.

I don't really know about the website because I come across the website new just hearing of the website, so don't really know how the website work.

Well I don't really know much about this as I am hearing it for the first time but I think you need to be careful. Check for reviews online and ask people that are expert in this field

I really don't think this is a real trading PLATFORM. It's not even good to pay any money to a forum or PLATFORM to trade on ones behalf. If you really want to do that you just have to learn the trading yourself
I agree with you opinion, I have never heard of that platform, this is the first time I am hearing that name and I don't think it is even a trusted platform for trading

@Chizfab
Well I'm honest, I've never heard of this site before.
However, it doesn't seem like a well-known site and moreover I don't find any reviews from users who have tried it before.

The site name alone looks suspicious to me. Why would a trading platform use such a domain name? I don't think it is advisable to trade with them until you are sure they are for real. Continue doing your research and you will definitely know the truth about them. That is just my opinion.

The site that I want to try now is Royal Q. Royal Q is also trading not and it is legit according to reviews I have seen and heard online. The minimum capital is now $140 and it will continue to trade for you.

The site that I want to try now is Royal Q. Royal Q is also trading not and it is legit according to reviews I have seen and heard online. The minimum capital is now $140 and it will continue to trade for you.
Why would you even consider to be risking your money on something that you are not really sure of ? Instead of investing your money in such you rather paid for a VIP signal group in which you can be getting good signal to trade than to pay for something that can easily get away with your money.

There is a risk of using a platform where you have to deposit money and they let the owner of the program to use your money. What if the program never pay back, what if they have very high withdrawal threshold?

My dear, this has been a way of cheating people online and collecting something from them. They promise to trade for you and at the long run you loose with them.

Personally, I see such venture as a ponzi scheme that would rip you off your hard earned money. It would be better that you check for the legitimacy of the site first.

Well, I'm honest in telling you that I don't know that platform. But in the past I did a try with a platform called EToro, but I immediately failed and moreover for months I continued to get annoying reminders through phone calls, in order to get me to join with them!
The only thing that I can tell you is that I don't want (but I don't know anything about it), that it could be something very similar.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator