What's new

Is art still valuable in this generation?

You have a point there, I met a guy recently who is into art but I discovered he is into digital art, I never knew that was even a thing. He makes use of softwares to turn pictures into pure art. These days even artist tend to make use of technology instead of the traditional way.
Completely true. I've seen many people like these. The world is advancing and many things in it is advancing as well. When you use technology in arts it will be more attractive and beutiful than that of the tradition.

Completely true. I've seen many people like these. The world is advancing and many things in it is advancing as well. When you use technology in arts it will be more attractive and beutiful than that of the tradition.
Besides what you have mentioned now, I believe it also save time, what would have taken hours to complete, with the right software, it can be done in minutes.

Besides what you have mentioned now, I believe it also save time, what would have taken hours to complete, with the right software, it can be done in minutes.
That's very true. That's what I've also noticed. With the use of technology it will less Time consuming and will help you make it in a good order.

There are still a lot of people that value arts and can be willing to pay in a lot of money to have them. You just have to have the ability to target a particular audience whenever you are designing.

To me art is something that has been a part of human culture and activity for a long time. So it seems like we have started to take for granted the roles and importance of art to our society and the world. One of the essential functions of art is to express the struggles and emotions in the community that we live in and inspire people to cope with and/or overcome these struggles so it very essential in humans life

I would think they are still valuable in the field of those who are into them but honestly, not like it was in the times of those legends you mentioned. Like you rightly stated, the fast paced life of these days has eroded most of the emotions we are supposed to exhibit when we sight a true work of art.
That is a true fact,but there are still some art enthusiast that really care about the issue and real art in general.but a whole lot of things has gone into digitalisation,where one can do an art work with the help of computers and it will come out very fine like the original.

Art is still valuable now but you have to be unique to scale through. I was shocked when I saw recent artworks sold for high amount of money. Digital art can be reinvented as nft which is in demand now and valuable.
arts are still very much valuable in todays world, we have people that still genuinely appreciate arts for what it is and are very much interested in it. also nft have brought in a new method of earning for artist as well.

Art is still relevant in the present time. Though, alot of people don't have time for art, there are many that still hold art work in high esteem. Even some artist that flexible are now doing digital art. They now make use of software and they used social media to promote it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back