What's new

Is an expert background important to start real estate business?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
There is no doubt that real estate business is very profitable now a days. But an ordinary person who doesn't have enough knowledge about this field, can't start this business or can't get success in this business. People who have such background which has expert in this field,can easily handle and promote this business.
But what do you think about this matter?

Is expert background important to start or to get success in real estate business?

There is no doubt that real estate business is very profitable now a days. But an ordinary person who doesn't have enough knowledge about this field, can't start this business or can't get success in this business. People who have such background which has expert in this field,can easily handle and promote this business.

Is expert background important to start or to get success in real estate business?
Experience matters, but that is also a very weird thing to rely on. Some people are just naturally drawn to sales and real estate, so even with a little experience they can succeed because they have the drive.
I usually don't look for experience when hiring coaches(for my club) but the willingness to be mentored. For example, I am an experienced coach and will be able to teach them, but if they are not willing to learn, they could have 10 years of experience but that would be wasted because they don't really know how to work.

I think it's the same for this, you just have to have right-minded people and you will be able to succeed. Nothing ever fails if you do research and learn from your mistakes. This being said an expert background could be a big plus or minus depends where they worked before.

Experience Really Matters in order to succeed in real estate business because there are risks associated with it. I've seen lots of people who go into such venture and they ended up buying the house in environments that later on resulted in a big loss.
There arecertain things to consider before investing in a real estate which you may not have knowledge of, except you study or gain experience from someone that's into the line of business

I believe that the experience is good but it is not something that avoids starting a real estate business, if at any time you feel doubts when buying a land or house you can request advice from an expert, who is in charge of taking measures and reviewing the quality of the home. The most important thing is to have the capital

Having an experience will definitely help you when you start but without being an expertise in real estate, you can also start and make money. You would also learn the business as you get better in it.

Experience in real estate matters a lot but more so is your ability to sit and think. This industry requires a very little margin for error and so any mistake would prove very costly for you because you could build or buy a property and it would take time to appreciate or suffer getting people that would patronize. Buy or build only properties that have potential for growth in that particular location and do not just buy for buying sake. Take time to learn the basics and do not rely so much on all those real estate agents and middle men who are only after their profit

Yes, expert background is very important in starting a real estate business. With an expert advice, a realtor will know the do and don't of the business. He will be able to know where and how to integrate the profit and loss in the business.

To be successful in the real estate business one does not have to have a master's degree, but people can learn by themselves or from experience, important background skills for success in real estate are understanding law, business and financial economics, civil engineering and architecture.

The need for expert background cannot be over emphasis in estate business, this knowledge teaches the basic and necessary know how in the business so as not to run into loss in the course of business

One do not need to be an expert before keying in to real estate business , once the person is able to have the required knowledge in the business , he can start and with years and experience , he will become an expert.

In any business an expert knowledge is an advantage although I am not saying that you cannot succeed without being an expert. Especially in selling the most important is the marketing savvy which proves that charisma takes the cake most of the time. Talking with people is a skill that is required of marketing persons and it is not hard to learn. If your passion is there then I don't see any difficulty in developing good salesmanship to convince buyers of your product.

Knowledge is very important in every business you do. You need some certain level of experience in order to succeed in every business. Real estate requires techical know how and financial management experience.

An expert background is not needed to start a real estate business, just get the necessary experience and you are good to go, with time you would definitely become an expert.

The real estate business is very good and profitable and it is true that you should have a good background for it so that the more money you have on fire, the more you can invest and earn more money in this business. Can and I do this business myself I know how much better and more profitable it will be.

Yes! Expert in the field of real estate is very important before going into the business. Most people before going into real estate business they are either a contractor, engineer, an agent in real estate or an estate surveyor. All these know are very important before going into the business, it helps you to know the nietigrity of the business before investing.

In real estate if you are not an expert in it you'll be at your own disadvantage...sometimes you see a land but it's actually good or crude oil or some expensive mineral resources...

Not really, there is no need for expert background to start real estate. All you need to.do is to sign up with a food real estate company to make your profit which is a good thing to do

Of course you are right to an extent but not totally right. To be successful in the real estate business, one does not need to be an expert but just a basic knowledge about the subject is okay for someone to be very successful at it.

I have seen people that are not that knowledgeable about real estate being successful in my country. Their ability to know where and how to buy properties that later appreciates in value quickly is the secret to their success not how knowledgeable they are.

We grow by learning and we learn to grow. But the question is how we will get experience if we don't start? So the first thing is passion, when you are passionate to venture into real estate business, you need less experience because the business is not really tasky, it only requires a lot of researches.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back