What's new

Is age a factor to be considered before going into marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age definitely is a factor to be considered when talking about marriage but not a determiner. One can be old enough to get married but not mature enough, while a very young person can be more mature in character that fits into a marriageable age. In actual fact,age is no more a determining factor of marriage.
Post automatically merged:

Age definitely is a factor to be considered when talking about marriage but not a determiner. One can be old enough to get married but not mature enough, while a very young person can be more mature in character that fits into a marriageable age. In actual fact,age is no more a determining factor of marriage.

Do you think age is a factor to determine if someone is eligible for marriage? If yes, what age do you think is right for someone to consider going into marriage
Age is simply one of the factors that need to be considered before thinking of getting married. However, it varies across culture, country, and family.

Age is just number, there are some boys and girls who are 50 years old, and their mind is like a child however there are guys who are 20 years, and they think positively.

The question of age shouldn't be in question here once the person is an adult and is matured in mind then the person is good to go. Age is not always a factor in marriage

It is a very important factor to consider before one can get married because the more someone age the more mature they are and again in their body structure the older they get the better they are more suited to be able to reproduce.

Age factor should be considered but maturity of mind should be considered more. I am solidly againt child marriage and I am aslo against marriage of unmatured mind it leads to early divorce so there was no need to get married at that time any way.

To some culture age is a factor but to me as a person age is not a factor in going into marriage, I think the basic factor in going into a marriage relationship is love, when there is love marriage can take place.

In considering age we should consider maturity too. Age they say is a number but still a person who is an adult from the age of 20 is old enough to get married.

18+ is is the age accepted to go into marriage. Sometimes individuals can go past that age based on their personal experience. Marrying below 18 is unacceptable, infact such person should be arrested and dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back