What's new

Is $100 or $150 Sufficient for your Living?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen users confess that they only need a minimum of $100 or $150 and they are satisfied with it and its sufficient for their living but I feel its quite less and could be the inflation is less in their countries that they are satisfied with $100 monthly earnings.

I have seen users confess that they only need a minimum of $100 or $150 and they are satisfied with it and its sufficient for their living but I feel its quite less and could be the inflation is less in their countries that they are satisfied with $100 monthly earnings.

Being able to depend on $100 or $150 dollars for someone's living is only going to be possible depending on the cost of living where someone is located because if you are living in a country where there is high cost of living, there is no where $100 or even $500 is going to be enough for you to sustain yourself.

I need $150 for my rent, I need an additional $100 for utility bills. I need $200 for food. I need at least $1500 to cover my expenses I live in the capital city where the living cost is high. In order to start saving and investing I need to earn more than what I am earning at the moment.

Being able to depend on $100 or $150 dollars for someone's living is only going to be possible depending on the cost of living where someone is located because if you are living in a country where there is high cost of living, there is no where $100 or even $500 is going to be enough for you to sustain yourself.

Inflation is now so high in my country that $150 is nothing. In fact, even $1,500 is nothing at all. Inflation has devalued money and the only way to fight with inflation is to invest money in a really careful manner. This could be one of the trickiest things, as you may need to pick the right kind of investment opportunity.

I need $150 for my rent, I need an additional $100 for utility bills. I need $200 for food. I need at least $1500 to cover my expenses I live in the capital city where the living cost is high. In order to start saving and investing I need to earn more than what I am earning at the moment.

This is exactly the reason why I had to point out in the other thread that someone would definitely need to have something doing that is going to give him a stable source of income that would be enough to consistently take care of himself in order to be able to have a family and take care of them perfectly.

For a month? Absolutely not! I don't think any person could live off of just that in a month. Maybe if paid weekly, but even that would be a massive struggle. There's no way most people could survive on just $100-$150 a month.

For a month? Absolutely not! I don't think any person could live off of just that in a month. Maybe if paid weekly, but even that would be a massive struggle. There's no way most people could survive on just $100-$150 a month.
That's because you are based in the US, right? It might not be possible to live with $150 even in the developing world but the amount is not a small amount either. In my home country, you can get a meal for $1.2, you can get a hotel room for $12 per night. A lot of Americans who come as a traveler to our country are spending less than $20 a day.

$150 can only pay for my monthly light bill and internet bundle subscription. This means I won't eat, bath, drink water, or pay for my transportation to work in a month.

I won't rule out some parts of the world where cost of living is very low, anyone who earns $150 in a month can live sufficiently with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back