What's new

Is 100% Online investment reasonable??

I would never recommend investing everything you have to invest online and leaving no investment offline. It is better to have both online and offline investment, packing all your eggs in one basket is not good. Diversification is necessary if you want to make more money.

Just as great athletes go through slumps when many fans turn their backs, the stock prices of otherwise great companies occasionally go through slumps, which accelerate as fickle investors bail out. As Baron Rothschild supposedly once said, smart investors "buy when there is blood in the streets, even if the blood is their own."

In the recent times, wonder why people go blindly into online investment which is not verifiable. Can I have the advantages & disadvantages?

I won't invest on any online platform that is joy verified to be selling goods or offering a particular service. I have always looked at how it is possible that people invest on certain platforms that can't even show them how the money is being used and they feel comfortable putting their money there.

Going into an investment with the idea of making 100% profit is very wrong, it may lead to unsatisfactorily rate the investment and i may also blind you to engaging in some of the risk you should stay away from
Post automatically merged:

I won't invest on any online platform that is joy verified to be selling goods or offering a particular service. I have always looked at how it is possible that people invest on certain platforms that can't even show them how the money is being used and they feel comfortable putting their money there.
Most times the platform may give detailed and convincing explanation to how they make money and how one is been paid both still end up scheming away with there money. So does showing how the money is been use really give a 100% guarantee??

Last edited:
Dealing with online investment requires a detail investigation on the legitimacy of the investment. This is to enable one to be safe from the scam investment in the internet. It is reasonable if the business is legit
I agree with you. It can only be reasonable if the investment site is legit. Otherwise, it is never great to fully trust online investments such that you put all your money in it. You have to read reviews from people who have tried and even you decide to invest, only do it with what you can afford to loose.

I agree with you. It can only be reasonable if the investment site is legit. Otherwise, it is never great to fully trust online investments such that you put all your money in it. You have to read reviews from people who have tried and even you decide to invest, only do it with what you can afford to loose.
Well , indeed you made a point here . The fact is that ,most times because if fear of being scammed , we end up losing out from good opportunities. But then , prevention they say ,is better than cure ,so yeah we shouldn't invest fully ,but invest what we can afford to lose

In the recent times, wonder why people go blindly into online investment which is not verifiable. Can I have the advantages & disadvantages?
It's not a crime to engage in different online business. However investing all your earnings in one online business is highly risky because one could not live to tell the story when the online business crash. It's never a good idea to put ones eggs in a basket.

Naah! If its possible then the investment will crash quick. Not investment will give u 100%(percemtage) ROi. Its not realistic In first place. Most investment or well visioned investment is from 20-25% roi, but 100% investment is a no. Just run.

Investments are something you buy or put your money into to get a profitable return.
Most people choose from four main types of investment, known as ‘asset classes’:
Shares - you buy a stake in a company
Cash – the savings you put in a bank or building society account
Property – you invest in a physical building, whether commercial or residential
Fixed interest securities (also called bonds) - you loan your money to a company or government
The various assets owned by an investor are called a portfolio.
As a general rule, spreading your money between the different types of asset classes helps lower the risk of your overall portfolio under performing.

It isn't advisable to invest a hundred percent in online business. This that do so , do it out of greed and thirst for a sudden financial freedom. As a result of this, many do not look before investing.

Sounds very funny to me. Not realistic, not even reasonable( in the short term). But unfortunately alot of people still fall victim to all this fly-by-night scam sites. Maybe it's because of greed and a zero understanding of business, investment and success.

There is an adage that says "don't put all your eggs in one basket" so having all your "eggs" 100% in one place is not advisable because what if something unexpected happens it's best to try other means to know what other "baskets" you can try.

For the fact that online industry is booming those not mean that a 100% is reasonable. They are still a lot of associated with it. So I urge everyone to be very careful with the industry most especially now that there a lot of scam out there.

Yes, they're all reasonable. I suggest that you choose stock to invest. Stay invested in order to make money investing in stocks. More time means more chances to increase your savings. Over time, the best firms appear to raise their earnings, and investors reward these larger profits with a higher stock price.

Online investment is reasonable, reliable and lucrative way to invest into. Your money online is secure and good. Investment in stock,bonds and crypto currency are good investment and business.

It's important for investors to have realistic expectations about what type of return they'll see. A good return on investment is generally considered to be about 7% per year. This is the barometer that investors often use based off the historical average return of the S&P 500 after adjusting for inflation.Jan 14, 2021

Yes online investments are very profitable most especially the ones that involve marketing or selling examples are affiliate marketing and amazon fba. Domain flipping is also a very good job

100% online investment is not advisable even though you stand a chance to make huge profit in little time but what if the investment crashes or you loose your data to the fast growing network of hackers and other fraudstars?

Concerning online investments I have been a victim so many times in the past and I have learned now the hard way. Therefore before I invest online with any company I do thorough research on the company, how long they've been running, check their track records, and tead reviews about them

When it comes to online investments, i only invest a tangible part of my savings and that would be into buying and holding crypto when the value drops but if you are talking about hyips and ponzis, i totally stay away from them due to their scammy activities, i once lost some amount, once bitten twice shy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back