Iq option vs Octa FX app Forex trading

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been seeing excellent review about this apps on play store which makes me to wonder which one will really be good to trade on.

Iq option gives you a free demo account to trade with, maximum of $10,000 while Octa FX also offer the same option but also a way to learn about Forex trading.

Which one will you advise me to go for?

Octa fx, my friends use this broker and they haven't had any issue till now. By the way it has positive reviews on trust sites.

IQ option is cool, but I prefer octa Forex because the user interface is more easier for me to navigate through. In essence, both platforms are good, just pick the one that you are more comfortable with while trading.

Iq option vs octa fx app forex i think octa fx app forex is the best becsuse on octa fx app you can see the trading history of every profitable trader so you have the opportunity to follow the kind of forex trader you want and if you arrive to conclusion that this is the best trader to trade for you,you can decide to link your account with the trader but iq option has to do with you just guessing where the market will do whether it will buy or sell

I prefer octa fx, but just try and investigate more on both and practise on their demo account to know which one will be suitable for you, and I love octa withdrawal process

Bro, look IQ option is just like gambling, it can not be compared with forex trading, if you gamble with your money two things are involved, either you loose or you win, the possibility that you will win is there, it's also possible that you may lose, I hate gambling with passion.

With what i have heard, people say IQ option is just like gambling, it can not be compared with forex trading, if you gamble with your money two things are involved, either you lose or you win. If you want to trade the forex market, I will recommend you use forextime(fxtm) broker, they are fast, efficient, good customet care service

I prefer using octafx because it has build a name for itself,and the graphics are customers friendly, payment is quite easier and they offer bonuses.

Octafx will seem to be the coolest of the two in my own opinion. People I know is this app a lot for trading forex market very well

Iq option for forex, an example is binomo that offers free trading demo account that users can use to learn about forex trading before proceeding to fund wallet and begin proper trading.

I'll advise that you go for the platform that allows you to have extra knowledge about forex; you'll need any information you can get your hands on when it comes to trading in this very volatile market I tell you.

For a forex trading it is good to master the method for trading you have to have knowledge about forex trading, so that you make profit from the investment.

I have traded with octafx and my experience wasn't bad.
There spread is good and they don't have any issues regarding withdrawals and deposit.
I don't know about the other broker though

I have been seeing excellent review about this apps on play store which makes me to wonder which one will really be good to trade on.

Iq option gives you a free demo account to trade with, maximum of $10,000 while Octa FX also offer the same option but also a way to learn about Forex trading.

Which one will you advise me to go for?
The both brokers are doing very well in terms of their services rendered.
As for me , I would choose octafx because of their tight spreads and easy access to deposit and withdrawal of your funds

Octafx seems to be popular trading platform but I don't know of IQ options. It will be very much better that I stick to the ones I know which obviously is the Octa FX .

Last edited:
I know of so many people that are trading the market. Some expert I have come across are really making a lot of money while others who are not really good are just trying. Expert can be millionaire with forex.
The thread as a whole was talking about iq option but never mind I think people make money but they will have to learn how to trade practice constantly to ensure they get the right knowledge which will aid them to trade well

The thread as a whole was talking about iq option but never mind I think people make money but they will have to learn how to trade practice constantly to ensure they get the right knowledge which will aid them to trade well
Thanks for the correction. I was posting it on the wrong section. From my personal experience I won't advise people for whatever reason to make an attempt to trade a Live account when proper knowledge is not acquired. I know what I passed through.

I have never heard of the name iq option, bit for octa FX this a well known broker, as a matter of fact that that's the only broker I am using for now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back