Investments in stocks Vs Fixed deposit in a bank

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Lately, I have been thinking about how to make use of the money sitting in my back account.
Investing in stocks can be tricky. If you are lucky, you can make decent profit or else you could lose. It all depends on luck and knowledge you have when it comes to these stock management.

As for the fixed deposit however, you will be able to get something in return without fail. Of course, you will have to pay tax for it. Anyway, what do you usually choose? Would it be stock investment or a secure fixed deposit in a bank?

Ensure that you only invest what you can afford to loose. This the number one rules of investing into the Stocks, Shares & Crypto Market. If your going to invest in Stocks, buy when the price is negative for the greatest return.

I would personally choose a fixed deposit, even though the Interest Rates aren’t overly appealing for consumers. It’s the safest option especially during a global pandemic.

This isn’t investment advice, this is purely my own opinion based on experiences. I would recommend you contact a financial advisor for any additional information. Nonetheless, I hope my view helps answer the question.

Bank interests would barely make a few cents unless you have thousands of dollars in your account. Put aside some money you want to risk and use that to start. If you see a return on that then always invest a portion and save a portion so you don't lose it all.

Stocks aren't always the best place to go with investing, as most people would need help from a stock broker to get ideasx on what would be considered as stable stocks. Stable stocks, while can be a good investment, only goes so far.

One item that seems to be always available for a decent investment, would be bank bonds or government bonds or securities. They get you a higher fixed percentage back, and would require a longer term investment to double what you put in. Basically bonds are rated at a higher return, over savings accounts. It is hard to find a bank that has a higher savings percentage than most. The bank I bank at, the highest rated return they offer based on the amount, is 0.4%, which would be hard to get a return on, unless you have hundreds of thousands in the account.

Ensure that you only invest what you can afford to loose. This the number one rules of investing into the Stocks, Shares & Crypto Market. If your going to invest in Stocks, buy when the price is negative for the greatest return.

I would personally choose a fixed deposit, even though the Interest Rates aren’t overly appealing for consumers. It’s the safest option especially during a global pandemic.

This isn’t investment advice, this is purely my own opinion based on experiences. I would recommend you contact a financial advisor for any additional information. Nonetheless, I hope my view helps answer the question.
Today, I finally opted for the fixed deposit of 18 months tenure. It's better to go with a secure option and thank you, Alexander. In the future, I will probably take out a loan and get some land under my name.

That could help me in my tax deduction as well. I don't trust financial advisors too much. There are many horror stories about them, over here.

Personally I will prefer invest in stocks, there are no margin to the gain/ profit you will make while at fixes deposits,the profit at the end is already fixed!!

Since I don't know much about the stock market, I will go for fixed deposit in the bank. I would not want to invest in something that I don't have much knowledge in it then end up loosing all my money. If one day I become good in stock exchange, then I will go for it and grab the chance of earning great profits.

I love stocks but I cannot invest in a single stock ,I think I will be risking a lot.The good thing when one needs to invest in stocks ,one should look for index funds that have a good track record.Index funds invest in variety of stocks spreading the risk and you rarely lose your money.So I think that would be better compared to fixed deposit in the bank.

If you don't know how to trade in the stock market and you can't find an expert to tutor you on it then gently do the fixed deposit, but if you know what you doing, then stock trading is the better one.

This two comparison has always created ground for argument whenever put to table
I think investing in bitcoin would be more profitable. Its highly volatile and contain more potential than any stock. The cost of bitcoin was 10k in August which is now increased to 13k and i can see more improvement on it. Do you guys have any interest with crypto currencies ?

Fixed Deposits vs Stock Markets
As discussed, under fixed deposit an investment is more secure as compared to stocks. But this security comes at a cost of low returns. Investment in the stock market would yield a higher dividend. ... Whereas,fixed deposits come with a stipulated lock-in period.
So personally I will go for stocks it better in profit than fixed deposit

Personally, I will prefer fixed deposit to stock exchange. Fixed deposit does not have any probability of losing your capital as the company will only work with your money for a certain period of months and give you your returns plus capital. But if you are considering stock exchange, you must consider it 50-50. That is, 50% chance of losing the whole capital.

Fixed deposits and stocks are two common investment vehicles available to us today. Depending on what your risk appetite is and how much you're willing to invest, you can choose the right option.
If you're a newbie in the area of investing, the options can seem puzzling. If mutual funds, market shares, fixed deposits and recurring deposits seem similar, why not take a look at the differences between the various investment options. After all, you must understand all your options thoroughly before making a choice.

The risk associated with stock Exchange market is too high, one needs a solid knowledge on the workings of the stock exchange market. One can also make high profits here but it's not common.
Meanwhile bank fixed deposit interest is quite small and insignificant but it's very sure and reliable too, so I will go with the bank fixed deposit as my best among the two.

Investing in fixed deposit or stock exchange, I believe stock exchange is More risky but with better returns but if you want a safe place to keep your money safe and then you get a little return after the agreed time then go for fixed deposit

You said what is necessary before planning to go full-time trading on forex, Cryptocurrency, stock & shares etc. He needs to determine how much he wants to spend at the start up. Always spend what he knows he can afford to lose, and not regret it. Seek financial advice before embarking on any trading. Know the basics of trading, specialized on any trading of his choice.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back