What's new

Investments in stocks Vs Fixed deposit in a bank

To me it is best for me to invest in fixed deposit and the bank then to invest in stock exchange but most people who have the idea of the business will prefer to invest in stock.
Everybody av their ownr way of getting rich, investing in fixed deposit might be profitable enough for you which as less risk compare to investing in stock exchange...

Bank fixed deposit isn't encouraging here in my country, i don't consider such investment. Cos you aren't going to earn much saving for ages. With experience around stock or no much experience, you'll get better reward buying stocks and saving for long especially when it is on the negative.

Bank interests would barely make a few cents unless you have thousands of dollars in your account. Put aside some money you want to risk and use that to start. If you see a return on that then always invest a portion and save a portion so you don't lose it all.
I do not think that most people save their money in bank account to get those few cents into their account but most of the people are just keeping their money safekeeping.

For me I'll go for stocks, a fixed deposit only promises you a certain percentage, but a shoot In stock price can benefit you a lot. But you can also loose alot.

One thing about the fixed deposit in the bank is that your money is 100% safe no matter what even though the interest is not much compare to stock investment but In stock investment you stand the chance of 50%gain or lose which means if you are lucky you make it out and if you are not lucky you may loose it.
This is very true,i have been oppourtune to make investment in both kind of venture and i would say that though fixed deposit is low,but i would preffer the benefits that comes with stock,because of stock appriciation.

I think I'll advise you to invest in fixed deposit instead of stocks because that one is less volatile and that's dependent on your risk taking level - whether you're an aggressive investor or not.
But for me I'll say put it in fixed deposit then determine what you want to do next

I love stocks but I cannot invest in a single stock ,I think I will be risking a lot.The good thing when one needs to invest in stocks ,one should look for index funds that have a good track record.Index funds invest in variety of stocks spreading the risk and you rarely lose your money.So I think that would be better compared to fixed deposit in the bank.

Lately, I have been thinking about how to make use of the money sitting in my back account.
Investing in stocks can be tricky. If you are lucky, you can make decent profit or else you could lose. It all depends on luck and knowledge you have when it comes to these stock management.

As for the fixed deposit however, you will be able to get something in return without fail. Of course, you will have to pay tax for it. Anyway, what do you usually choose? Would it be stock investment or a secure fixed deposit in a bank?
Yes, you are right o. Making profit through investing in stocks depends on luck and knowledge you have of the stock market.
Fixed deposit is not risky at all, you will certainly get your interests without loss of any sort.

Yes, you are right o. Making profit through investing in stocks depends on luck and knowledge you have of the stock market.
Fixed deposit is not risky at all, you will certainly get your interests without loss of any sort.
I think so too.
Because your fixed deposit will yield substantial interest over time and you don't stand to lose anything. But in stocks, its a 50:50 kind of thing.

Personally, i would rather invest in stock trading than fixed deposit. The interest rates of fixed deposit are usually very low. The good thing about it though is that one doesn't have to worry about losing all one's money.

Fixed deposit is good for those who want to invest their money but never concerned about future return on investment. Stock Market trading is good for those who are looking for quick profit from the trading of shares of different companies.

I think it all boils down to the individual preference here,for some very conservative person,it is very much ok for them to go with a fixd deposite,but the thing here is that your returns is fixed,compared to investment in stock or other venture.

Unless you had thousands of dollars in your account, the interest from the bank would not be more than a few pennies.
Set aside some cash that you are willing to risk and start with that.
If you notice a return, always invest some of it and save some of it so you don't lose it all.

For someone like me I would have opted for fixed deposit but now if you can see the interest which some banks pays for fixed deposit seems too low so I will rather reserve this money use it to purchase more unit of shares

Bank fixed deposit isn't encouraging here in my country, i don't consider such investment. Cos you aren't going to earn much saving for ages. With experience around stock or no much experience, you'll get better reward buying stocks and saving for long especially when it is on the negative.

We must also realise the fact that banks do not pay a huge amount of money and this is why I believe that investing money in a bank could be a waste of time. It is much better to trade in stocks.

Stock market is the best way to invest I dont just like the so called fixed deposit because sometime fixed deposit I see it as not been reliable so I beleive stock and bands buying shares this are the key way to make money through banks investment

Stock is better than fixed deposit I have invested in fixed deposit but to be sincere I hate their interest rate that is their ROI,you can even invest all your money but really serious what you will get annually will be too low

Well let me be honest with you a few Bank interests would barely make a few cents unless you have thousands of dollars in your account. Put aside some money you want to risk and use that to start. If you see a return on that then always invest a portion and save a portion so you don't lose it all.

Lately, I have been thinking about how to make use of the money sitting in my back account.
Investing in stocks can be tricky. If you are lucky, you can make decent profit or else you could lose. It all depends on luck and knowledge you have when it comes to these stock management.

As for the fixed deposit however, you will be able to get something in return without fail. Of course, you will have to pay tax for it. Anyway, what do you usually choose? Would it be stock investment or a secure fixed deposit in a bank?
Investment in stocks is much better than fixed deposit in a bank because if you buy a share of a big company you can make good profits of it like many good investors who are in the stock market till now.

You are probably going to be making better money if you are going to be investment and stocks especially ones that are very positive instead of keeping it in the bank.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back