What's new

Investments in stocks Vs Fixed deposit in a bank

I do not actually have much understanding on how stocks works because a friend of mine is still struggling to retrieve his father stocks from a bank after he passed on. Fixed deposits, you will know the percentage of interest that will be added to your money after the agreed date.

As for the fixed deposit i think it's risks free but the interest rates are very low. I don't know that of stock because i don't know how it functions and no idea on the basics.

Like I have said before I will continue to say, do not invest all your money or save all your money. When you get your monthly income share it in equal proportion that will allow you to save some part and also invest some part. saving your money will make you to miss investment opportunities. And investing all your money may make you to lose them because some investments may go wrong.

I do not actually have much understanding on how stocks works because a friend of mine is still struggling to retrieve his father stocks from a bank after he passed on. Fixed deposits, you will know the percentage of interest that will be added to your money after the agreed date.
If you lack the knowledge in stocks then my suggestion is to stay away from it. I have studied stock exchange in the finance subject in college but I am not really comfortable. I have a big amount sitting in my bank account and that's it for me. I have peace of mind that my money is safe.

One thing about the fixed deposit in the bank is that your money is 100% safe no matter what even though the interest is not much compare to stock investment but In stock investment you stand the chance of 50%gain or lose which means if you are lucky you make it out and if you are not lucky you may loose it.

I feel and also know that it is more profitable to put your money into buying stocks than investing it in a fixed deposit. Not all your money you should use to buy shares.

When we are putting safety first then fixed deposit is the option but taking risk to add more money to the one you currently have is to buy stocks but before buying stocks ensure you have substantial knowledge about it

When we are putting safety first then fixed deposit is the option but taking risk to add more money to the one you currently have is to buy stocks but before buying stocks ensure you have substantial knowledge about it
to me I don't know more about the stock exchange market and how it operates what I prefer to invest in fixed deposit than to invest in stock exchange market.

to me I don't know more about the stock exchange market and how it operates what I prefer to invest in fixed deposit than to invest in stock exchange market.
Well since you don't know about stock or forex trading it is better you don't venture into engage in what you have knowledge on though it is good to search for knowledge on trend activities.

You should be aware of how important it is to only invest in what you can afford to loose. You should invest in stocks if you have knowledge of how trading it works.

If you're looking for a safe investment then the fixed deposit option would be the best way to go however if you're willing to risk it all I'd say you should go for the stock option. Sure you could lose but at the same time, you could make money more than you can make if the money is in a fixed deposit.

If you can take some risk and if you want to earn better, you should invest in share market, however, if you are not a risk taker, invest in a fixed deposit bank account.

Both of them has its share of risk. And going into stock has alot of risk. Anything could happen in the stock market, why a fixed deposit account, you are very sure of getting a particular percentage.

You should be aware of how important it is to only invest in what you can afford to loose. You should invest in stocks if you have knowledge of how trading it works.
With the profit the investment in stocks has the capability to earn much more than the interest earned by the fixed deposit. However, there is the risk of the stock value to go down. But all is not lost when the price of stocks that you bought would dip. You just have to wait for the price to be stable again.

Fixed deposit bank accounts are for those who have spare money and want to earn profits from their money but do not want to take any chances. Fixed deposit accounts are zero risk.

Lately, I have been thinking about how to make use of the money sitting in my back account.
Investing in stocks can be tricky. If you are lucky, you can make decent profit or else you could lose. It all depends on luck and knowledge you have when it comes to these stock management.

As for the fixed deposit however, you will be able to get something in return without fail. Of course, you will have to pay tax for it. Anyway, what do you usually choose? Would it be stock investment or a secure fixed deposit in a bank?
When It comes to investment always put this at back of your mind that whenever you want to invest, you should only invest what you can afford to lose without emotional attachment.

When It comes to investment always put this at back of your mind that whenever you want to invest, you should only invest what you can afford to lose without emotional attachment.
To me it is best for me to invest in fixed deposit and the bank then to invest in stock exchange but most people who have the idea of the business will prefer to invest in stock.

If I had money, I would buy stocks instead of freezing money in the bank. When you save money in the bank it is the bank that profits, you will just waste your money.

Well for me I would definitely opt to invest in fixed deposit at the bank than investing in stocks majorly because of the level of risk involved in stocks compared to little or no risk at all of fixed deposit

Fixed deposit offer a fixed profit at the end of a stipulated period of time whereas stock investment can give profit that varies base on the performance of the stock market

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back