What's new

Investments in stocks Vs Fixed deposit in a bank

Even if I do not like to invest in stocks but I have to agree that you can earn more in buying stocks than if your money is only in the bank. The interest on the bank deposit are just like drops of rain to a bucket of water, so little that you will not notice. With the stocks you can be lucky to earn from the substantial increase in price of the stocks aside from the prospect of earning a dividend when the company earns a good profit.

It is not possible to compare what you can get from stock to what can be earn in investing into fixed deposit, when you invest in a stock market with sure entity you stand to earn more than investing the same amount on fixed deposit.

I will totally go into fix deposit cos my mind will be at rest and I will be getting some percentage monthly and I think it is better than stock cos once stock goes down, you lose everything and you will have yourself to blame.

If you are not a risk-taker and always want to play safe, my best advice is to save your money in a fixed deposit bank account. Fixed deposit bank accounts give a better interest rate, and you will earn profits without doing anything. However, if you are a risk-taker, you can start investing in stocks, you can earn a big profit in a short time, however, there is also a possibility of losing your money.

benefit rates in fixed deposits are usually too low to wait a whole year for, stocks in the other side generate a lot of high profit, but loss exists there in case you are buying the stocks in the wrong time, so you should take that on consideration

The growth ratw of stocks depend on the performance of the company. If the company performs well, the value of stock increases, and when the company underperforms, the value goes down. However, the interest rate you receive on your fixed deposit will remain same for thw deposit tenuer. Therefore, fixed deposit peovides financial security.

Lately, I have been thinking about how to make use of the money sitting in my back account.
Investing in stocks can be tricky. If you are lucky, you can make decent profit or else you could lose. It all depends on luck and knowledge you have when it comes to these stock management.

As for the fixed deposit however, you will be able to get something in return without fail. Of course, you will have to pay tax for it. Anyway, what do you usually choose? Would it be stock investment or a secure fixed deposit in a bank?
I think investment is preferable then just keeping your money in a bank. Anyway, it depends upon a person, if that person have guts and couraged to take risk, I think he should go to learn experience and then invest that money to earn profit instead of freezing it in bank.

As for me i don't like to invest my money on stock due to the fact that i don't have any knowledge about stock so i will rather put my money on fixed deposit so that money will grow in few years time, But investment also in stock is also profitable.

You are definitely right on the fact that making an investment is far better than saving your money in a fixed deposit account but the real issue is getting an investment that you are not only intrested in but you are also knowledgeable about.i would advice you to make investments in cryptocurrencies but if you feel it's not save it better you leave your money there.

It all depends on your and your goals, definitely the stock market is much more risky but it promise a higher return than the fixed deposit which is much more safer and secure but with a lower return on investment.

Stocks aren't always the best place to go with investing, as most people would need help from a stock broker to get ideasx on what would be considered as stable stocks. Stable stocks, while can be a good investment, only goes so far.

One item that seems to be always available for a decent investment, would be bank bonds or government bonds or securities. They get you a higher fixed percentage back, and would require a longer term investment to double what you put in. Basically bonds are rated at a higher return, over savings accounts. It is hard to find a bank that has a higher savings percentage than most. The bank I bank at, the highest rated return they offer based on the amount, is 0.4%, which would be hard to get a return on, unless you have hundreds of thousands in the account.
I once considered going for government bonds to save money, but I was discouraged by the high amount they needed for it to work.

The principle behind it is interesting and attractive, I wonder why people don't go for it the way I suppose they would.

I would not advise you to invest on stock, fixed deposit on the other hand isn't advisable also as the interest you would be getting is very small unless you have a lot of money on your account then the interest would be quite reasonable. The advise I would give you is to use some of the money you got and invest it on cryptocurrency, that way you would make some profits someday in the future if you're investing longterm

Both kind of investment usually brings in returns.But for a fixed deposit the interest is usually fixed and cannot increase with time.
But in a stock,after doing due deligence about the company,your investment in the stick will appriciate with time.

The first lesson for any investor is that taking on a lot of risk will result in a lot of money. Stocks have the potential to provide massive returns, but they often come with a significant risk. Bonds are secure, but the returns are low.
Post automatically merged:

The first lesson for any investor is that taking on a lot of risk will result in a lot of money. Stocks have the potential to provide massive returns, but they often come with a significant risk. Bonds are secure, but the returns are low.

No matter that, I'm not accustomed to buying or trading stocks online. But if well learned it will earn me money by far better than saving in the bank fixed deposit side.

Investment in stock and fixing your money in a fixed deposit account are all goods, but I prefer investing in stocks, and what i mean is investing my money with crypto and starts mining the crypto currency.

Concerning in stocks market vrs fixed deposit in a bank. Well, there is a saying that the more the risk taken, the more the gain or profit expected, stock is a risky one but very profitable when it is in your favour, on the other hand, fixed deposit is very safe compared to stock market but the interest rate is very very low, for you to have high interest, you capital must be a very big one. So, it is dependent on what you think you can cope with. If it is stock, invest with money you can afford to lose first

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back