What's new

Investments in stocks Vs Fixed deposit in a bank

Stock market is very good but the issue is that sometime stock fail to appreciate faster so you will need patient and time for you to succeed in stock so think twice before you make up your mind

If you chose to invest in banks its very good you will reap the benefit so I think that its very important to examine the quality of your knowledge and know which feild you good at but to me I beleive that stock trading is very good when you invest with stock and have good skills seriously you will see that the end result will be so good but if your money is big you can go into fixed deposit

For me I'll go for stocks, a fixed deposit only promises you a certain percentage, but a shoot In stock price can benefit you a lot. But you can also loose alot.
That is what i do consider when i want to go into any form of investment,because in fixed deposite if you do not have huge amount of money,you might not really get reasonable profit,compared to stock.
For me I'll go for stocks, a fixed deposit only promises you a certain percentage, but a shoot In stock price can benefit you a lot. But you can also loose alot.
That is what i do consider when i want to go into any form of investment,because in fixed deposite if you do not have huge amount of money,you might not really get reasonable profit,compared to stock.

Investment in stock is very good if you take advantage of the stock market you will reap the benefits in the future fixed deposit is good but you won't get good return as profit

Stock is really the best so I think i you invest with the stock market you will definately see that you will reap the benefit in the future.

Fixed deposit is good but the issue is that you will need to wait along time to continue seen profit

Currently there is no satisfactory profit when investing in fixed deposit over here. With proper understanding of the stock market people can invest in it profitably and make the best out of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back