What's new

Investment in the forex market or stocks and shares—what's better?

I think Forex is risky, the stock market is comparatively safe. If you invest for the long term and if you continue to compound your profits, investing in the stock market can make you rich in 10-15 years, provided you invest in profitable stocks.

Both of them are great investments, but it all comes down to investor's risk tolerance and knowledge. Personally, I wouldn't go for neither forex nor stocks and shares. This is because I don't have enough money to invest and I don't have knowledge in them. I prefer cryptocurrency trading more.

If you don't know how to do that I don't think you should calm yourself a trader, what help us to make money in trading is risk management, if you are not good at doing that you cannot earn money.
risk management is the bedrock to success on forex trading as there would definitely be unseen eventualities that would come up and only by knowing how to properly manage your risk that is when you would be profitable on the long run.

I think Forex is risky, the stock market is comparatively safe. If you invest for the long term and if you continue to compound your profits, investing in the stock market can make you rich in 10-15 years, provided you invest in profitable stocks.
Yes, forex trading is a game of risk, but I think if you have the required knowledge you can decide to give it a shot, but one thing you'll know is that a lot of people lose money especially if you are starting for the first time.

having knowledge and skills does not always resonate with successful. If that was going to happen 90 percent people will become successful because a lot of people are trying something only after building knowledge and skills

I think it all depends on the experience a person most have had with any of them. some may choice the forex market, stocks based on what they have achieved from trading it at one point of the time.

having knowledge and skills does not always resonate with successful. If that was going to happen 90 percent people will become successful because a lot of people are trying something only after building knowledge and skills
Sometimes to become successful in that you're in endeavor despite having the skill and knowledge you need to have finance or a very good marketing strategy that will help you sell yourself to potential customers.

While having knowledge in finance and economics might help you in stocks or even forex, I don't think how marketing is going to help you in stock market investment or forex trading.

When it comes to the issue of investment,the capacity of the investor really matters,some persons are very good at trading forex,and that is what favours them,and some it will be stock trading,your expertise really matters here.
Am very good in the forex market so I trade forex I also see crypto trading as one of the best business ever so forex and crypto trading are some of the best business which we can do right now,stock trading is good but I don't have much knowledge about it though I believe that there are people who are still benefit from. The business

Am very good in the forex market so I trade forex I also see crypto trading as one of the best business ever so forex and crypto trading are some of the best business which we can do right now,stock trading is good but I don't have much knowledge about it though I believe that there are people who are still benefit from. The business
Forex and crypto market are both very good, though they can make you rich in a twinkle of an eye, they can also wreck you financially in a second if you fail to make the right decision.

I will always love forex trading it's one of those ways which someone can make alot of money so I think that forex is where I have knowledge about I also have knowledge about crypto but I prefer forex

Forex, stocks or shares are all elements of financial trading. They are all important and carries same risks. One is not better than the others. They are same in principles and formats. It is only their financial instruments that differ.

Investing in the Forex market or Stock market is largely dependent on Individual preferences. I would personally choose to trade the Forex market over trading the Stock market. I find the Forex market more interesting.

forex trading is majorly for people that knows how to take risks. If you are someone who is afraid of taking risks I will advise you to invest in stocks instead. The risk-to-reward ratio in the forex market is higher.

Actually it depends on the kind of understanding or the level of income to which you have been able to generate.

Personally I think forex trading will be more suitable than the stocks based on the experience I have had.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back