What's new

Investment in the forex market or stocks and shares—what's better?

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
The most important element may be the trader's or investor's risk tolerance and trading style. For example, buy-and-hold investors are often more suited to participating in the stock market, while short-term traders—including swing, day and scalp traders—may prefer forex whose price volatility is more pronounced.

What do you think is better, forex or stocks and shares, and why?

Its all depend on the person involve for someone like me I think that forex trading is the best when youstart forex and have the knowledge to do good analysis you will earn good profit if you dont have the knowledge you will fail so I think the knowledge matters the most some people are good with stock but I beleive forex is the best

The most important element may be the trader's or investor's risk tolerance and trading style. For example, buy-and-hold investors are often more suited to participating in the stock market, while short-term traders—including swing, day and scalp traders—may prefer forex whose price volatility is more pronounced.

What do you think is better, forex or stocks and shares, and why?
I didn't use forex trading because many people say it is high risky, even if you don't know the strategies very you may lose all your money, instead I prefer stocks.

I guess it's dependent on your risk and tolerance levels and the forex market might be more volatile (my opinion though) but the underlying principles are the same. Besides you can't scalp trade in stocks.

Your ideas about these market determine the possibility of being able to generate earning with it. It is important to study the market and understand how it work first before making any attempt for investment or trading. I still choose forex trading

Because I have never invest in stocks and the risk of stock investment seeing in media briefings, I choose forex investment fully known the strategies and the risk chances.

When it comes to the issue of investment,the capacity of the investor really matters,some persons are very good at trading forex,and that is what favours them,and some it will be stock trading,your expertise really matters here.

I prefer the forex market because am very much use to it forex is one of the best market and business which anyone can do I have been using the business to earn but soon I will add stock trading to see if I can trade that but sure forex is the better way to earn online.

If you are just a beginner in the market then you should definitely be looking into the opportunity of stocks. They usually have less volatility even though you are not going to make so much profit.

You have to read through both of them and understand the risk factors associated and how both of those market works. This will give you a clearer picture of the most suitable one to choose from.

Its all depend on the person involve for someone like me I think that forex trading is the best when youstart forex and have the knowledge to do good analysis you will earn good profit if you dont have the knowledge you will fail so I think the knowledge matters the most some people are good with stock but I beleive forex is the best
i would not say categorically that the forex market is better than the stock market as there are some people that are making so much money from the stock market because of the knowledge they have

People have different preferences when it comes to investment. Both forex trading and stock is profitable if you are knowledgeable about them. Personally I would prefer investing in stocks and shares.

I think what really matters here is having the knowledge and experience,if you know how to trade the Forex market it will be a good idea to go for it, I that's just the fact.

If you are just a beginner in the market then you should definitely be looking into the opportunity of stocks. They usually have less volatility even though you are not going to make so much profit.
Normally a lot of people who are investing and looking forward to have any investment that would help them generate higher profit. you really think the stock will be more profitable than cryptocurrency ? Since I have little understanding of stock generally I will mostly go for cryptocurrency.

I think what really matters here is having the knowledge and experience,if you know how to trade the Forex market it will be a good idea to go for it, I that's just the fact.
for you to be good in forex trading you must have the needed knowledge and experience. You also need to study market trends and learn financial management strategies.

for you to be good in forex trading you must have the needed knowledge and experience. You also need to study market trends and learn financial management strategies.
That's true, learning how to manage risk is very important, it will help you to earn a decent amount of money, you are not going to blow account if you are managing risk.

That's true, learning how to manage risk is very important, it will help you to earn a decent amount of money, you are not going to blow account if you are managing risk.
As a trader the most important thing for you is to protect your account. You need to understand that if you do not protect your account you will not continue your trading journey. That is why financial Management is important.

As a trader the most important thing for you is to protect your account. You need to understand that if you do not protect your account you will not continue your trading journey. That is why financial Management is important.
If you don't know how to do that I don't think you should calm yourself a trader, what help us to make money in trading is risk management, if you are not good at doing that you cannot earn money.

If you don't know how to do that I don't think you should calm yourself a trader, what help us to make money in trading is risk management, if you are not good at doing that you cannot earn money.
Yeah, risk management is one of the most important areas of trading whether it is in forex or cryptocurrency. Anybody who does not know how to do that will end up wasting his or her money.

The stock market is probably going to give you a better return of investment if you know your way around it. It is decided by a real builders and people who are building real life solutions.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back