What's new

Investing!

Yes I have invested in one way or the other. even though Investment has to do with all perspective of life either directly or indirectly in the sense that you deposited your resources in a particular activity in other to earned you profit or income at a particular time and the making effort or something to make you easy access to something.

I am investing very well in agriculture, why because in my side we have fertile lands, and the only thing you need is capital to plant, maintain and harvest the crop.

The only way you can make a lot of money is through investment, however, the question is which investment will be profitable to you. You need to find the right investment

Like you just analysed , investment can be a good one or a bad one, but the best thing is to do research and know what you are getting into before putting your hard earned money in any business,
Investing is very important to every individual it is not a bad idea but it's always a good advice to every business man to always invest because it helps to expand your profit margin and your wealth.

Investing is very important to every individual it is not a bad idea but it's always a good advice to every business man to always invest because it helps to expand your profit margin and your wealth.
We invest as a business man and woman to make profit and to expand our business , and also If our business is expanding and we are making profit UN the process, that means we are getting wealthy

Your teacher is a really smart man and I must commend his level of intelligence. Only few people would wait before cashing out on a piece of land like that.

I’ve tried investing on e commerce once with a partner didn’t yield the projected profit but I still made profits. Early this year I invested in myself, acquired some skills and I’m working on how to monetize them

Most of my investment will always be in cryptocurrency because those are the most suitable type of investment for me.. I cannot afford to invest in any other thing about from investment in cryptocurrency , probably I may start investing in real estate in the future if I have enough money to start it up.

The good thing about investment is the fact that it's a great way to build passive income which is a key thing to growing wealth and allows your money to work for you while you focus on your main hustle.

I have invested in haulage business with a family member though things turn out bad because of dishonesty and greediness on her part. It really could have been a very profitable investment.

Has anyone invested in something or someone?

Investing can be good or bad, just knowing what you are getting into and learning, plus understanding. Well, Learn something new every day and we all make mistakes. Yet mistakes can lead to you lossing money or yet investing and losing an item or whatever that's not money-related.

The point that I ask, Has anyone invested in something, What's your purpose and why. I know that investing in a block of land and then just keeping it for years will make you a profit once you sold that block of land. What's Your finance again in terms of investing.

I remember I had a teacher who owns 600sq feet of land that he had for over five years that he told me about and he had no plans on using it but keeping the land till retirement then maybe he will sell it and or use it. But at the time it's double the price. That's a good investment right there.
I am still investing in an agro business and so far it is yielding positively. I have also invested in my education, and though the dividends don't come in immediately, it will when I get a good job or start up a business relevant to what I studied at school.

Has anyone invested in something or someone?

Investing can be good or bad, just knowing what you are getting into and learning, plus understanding. Well, Learn something new every day and we all make mistakes. Yet mistakes can lead to you lossing money or yet investing and losing an item or whatever that's not money-related.

The point that I ask, Has anyone invested in something, What's your purpose and why. I know that investing in a block of land and then just keeping it for years will make you a profit once you sold that block of land. What's Your finance again in terms of investing.

I remember I had a teacher who owns 600sq feet of land that he had for over five years that he told me about and he had no plans on using it but keeping the land till retirement then maybe he will sell it and or use it. But at the time it's double the price. That's a good investment right there.
I have invested in personal development and i have also invested in businesses.
I can boldly state that the outcome or profits from these investments have been positive.
It is actually good to invest in something you are certain that it would yield positive results.

Investment ranges from sector to sector,they are many,personally i have investment in the logistics sector,and then in the agriculture secto,i have these holdings because i have passion and interest for the food industry.

Investment sometimes might not only mean money. I'm investing so much of my time on cryptocurrency trying to know much about crypto business to kick start my crypto journey.

I believe you mean general investment. If that is the case, I have spent so much resources on investing in myself. This is the best thing that I am currently doing to keep myself happy always.

Investment is one of the best opportunity which anyone can take but bet me you will definitely need huge amount of money and someone who can guide you to get started

There are so many face of investment which we have around this days and I think that when you chose to get started I will advice that you chose to invest with forex learn about forex trading and how its work crypto is also there droopshiping is also there to make you money

Investment is very good but you need to know the type of investment which you stumble upon some will just scam you of your hard earned money,research about the program before you invest

I made an investment in a newly established agricultural company because I had faith in its plans, and up until this point, I have not regretted it.

Investing is much more better so I think for someone like me some of my old folks direct me to invest with coal and coco business sometime ago and I try this face of business its was so profitable but I latar short of cash and continue investing with my forex business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back