What's new

Investing!

That is great information up there, investing becomes good if you are able to dedicate some good amount of time and finance followed by the selling of products or services that are in great demand coupled with better management techniques, it becomes a bad thing when the above features are lacking, investing against retirement is really very important.

Has anyone invested in something or someone?

Investing can be good or bad, just knowing what you are getting into and learning, plus understanding. Well, Learn something new every day and we all make mistakes. Yet mistakes can lead to you lossing money or yet investing and losing an item or whatever that's not money-related.

The point that I ask, Has anyone invested in something, What's your purpose and why. I know that investing in a block of land and then just keeping it for years will make you a profit once you sold that block of land. What's Your finance again in terms of investing.

I remember I had a teacher who owns 600sq feet of land that he had for over five years that he told me about and he had no plans on using it but keeping the land till retirement then maybe he will sell it and or use it. But at the time it's double the price. That's a good investment right there.
I think this is a great investment for him because you can never eat loss in land investment, you always get profit in it and if you sell it after some time, you can get good profit in it should hold this investment.

Investing can be good or bad, just knowing what you are getting into and learning, plus understanding. Well, Learn something new every day and we all make mistakes. Yet mistakes can lead to you lossing money or yet investing and losing an item or whatever that's not money-related.

The point that I ask, Has anyone invested in something, What's your purpose and why. I know that investing in a block of land and then just keeping it for years will make you a profit once you sold that block of land. What's Your finance again in terms of investing.

I remember I had a teacher who owns 600sq feet of land that he had for over five years that he told me about and he had no plans on using it but keeping the land till retirement then maybe he will sell it and or use it. But at the time it's double the price. That's a good investment right there.
Rea estate is really one of the best form of investment, but it requires a huge amount of capital.

For very small income earners like us, I advice going for smaller ones, like stocks and shares.

You are right. Investment must be preempt by a particular reason. I wish to invest on land. I will keep it for so many years. And also go into agriculture, buy some cash crops for the future. Investment for me is a way of securing the future.

It is being said that people are hard-working when it comes to make money. but one thing majority don't realise is that money works harder than human being. That is what happened when you invest your money, money works harder for you instead of you working for the money. If someone wants to achieve abundant wealth, investment should be part of their routine.

I have invested in a farm which is 700sq feet , 5 years ago. I purchased it for 7000$ but now its value is 12000$ And in future it will be of more worth and then i will sell it as the location is also bery valuable.

Investing ensures present and future long-term financial security. The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income. Investments are generally long term in nature and take care of the risks such that the returns are commensurate with the undertaken risk. When you buy a piece of land for the right price, there are no mortgage payments to make, no utility bills to pay, the cost of property insurance is nominal if you have it at all, and property taxes are incredibly cheap.

When it comes to investment, investing wisely is paramount. I think it could be miserable to go into any investment without complete knowledge of whatever you intend to venture into. Though no one can predict the risks in investments but risk levels can be calculated so as not to have any regrets after investments

I invest to live a good life while being able to help others, making me more useful than I currently am. Basically my plan is work and save for a small but modern house, live off $20,000 a year after, invest my savings into companies.

For me. I would really love to invest in Real Estate. Infact I have made some investments in real estate in the past.
Currency always diminish in value while your estate appreciates. The purchasing power of money continually diminishes the things 1 million dollars could buy 5 years ago and not exactly the same things it can buy today as the prices of goods have gone up. HOwever real estate always APPRECIATE, IFf you buy a plot of land in a good LOCATION, take effective possession and perfect necessary documentation today, in five years time you can sell it for double or even triple the price you bought it for. If you desire your money to appreciate with high return on investment which makes you richer and among the wealthy men in the world, then consider real Estate.
Post automatically merged:

For me. I would really love to invest in Real Estate. Infact I have made some investments in real estate in the past.
Currency always diminish in value while your estate appreciates. The purchasing power of money continually diminishes the things 1 million dollars could buy 5 years ago and not exactly the same things it can buy today as the prices of goods have gone up. HOwever real estate always APPRECIATE, IFf you buy a plot of land in a good LOCATION, take effective possession and perfect necessary documentation today, in five years time you can sell it for double or even triple the price you bought it for. If you desire your money to appreciate with high return on investment which makes you richer and among the wealthy men in the world, then consider real Estate.

Investing is the process of buying assets that increase in value over time and provide returns in the form of income payments or capital gains. In a larger sense, investing can also be about spending time or money to improve your own life or the lives of others.

You are right. Investment must be preempt by a particular reason. I wish to invest on land. I will keep it for so many years. And also go into agriculture, buy some cash crops for the future. Investment for me is a way of securing the future.
That's true. A real investor must make sure that he knows the reasons why he wants to invest. And also exercise patience while investing because at times investment may be long before yielding profits.

I have invested some of my money on the crypto space and have been doing it for some time now and I think though I have a lot to learn, it has been very well worth it.

Life is full of risks no doubt and those risks are also accociated with investment that's why it's always important to do proper research prior to any investment

Life is full of risks no doubt and those risks are also accociated with investment that's why it's always important to do proper research prior to any investment
Knowledge really plays a very important role in helping you to avoid being an at-risk specie like so many other investors are saying about themselves.

Knowledge really plays a very important role in helping you to avoid being an at-risk specie like so many other investors are saying about themselves.
Most definitely, having the right knowledge would go a long way in helping one avoid the risks associated in life and investment alike so that's why it's advisable to read lots of books

Talking about investing the first thing that comes to my mind is business. Financial investing is a sure way to get rich. When you take up a job you're working for money but when you invest your money works for you. So, it's advisable

Talking about investing the first thing that comes to my mind is business. Financial investing is a sure way to get rich. When you take up a job you're working for money but when you invest your money works for you. So, it's advisable
People take jobs to make some money that would be used to buy assets that could get them some profits after some time. It's not always about investing.

Like you just analysed , investment can be a good one or a bad one, but the best thing is to do research and know what you are getting into before putting your hard earned money in any business,

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back