Investing!

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone invested in something or someone?

Investing can be good or bad, just knowing what you are getting into and learning, plus understanding. Well, Learn something new every day and we all make mistakes. Yet mistakes can lead to you lossing money or yet investing and losing an item or whatever that's not money-related.

The point that I ask, Has anyone invested in something, What's your purpose and why. I know that investing in a block of land and then just keeping it for years will make you a profit once you sold that block of land. What's Your finance again in terms of investing.

I remember I had a teacher who owns 600sq feet of land that he had for over five years that he told me about and he had no plans on using it but keeping the land till retirement then maybe he will sell it and or use it. But at the time it's double the price. That's a good investment right there.

I have considered my home to be an investment and we have, what I call, "laddered up" 2 times since we bought our first house. The investment has proven to be worthy each time because we've made a decent profit that allowed us to purchase a more expensive home subsequently.

Our other investments are Mutual Funds, IRA's, 401ks, and educational bonds.

The educational bonds we had hoped would have been a good investment because they weren't taxed but the interest on them never really got as high as we had hoped. It still worked to our benefit to help pay some money toward her college education but it took a long time for them to come to fruition before we could cash them in.

I did invest in myself and these choices were the best I did, I remember two years ago I bought books for like 700 euros for a period of 4-5 months, self development was the key to my own success story.

I did invest in myself and these choices were the best I did, I remember two years ago I bought books for like 700 euros for a period of 4-5 months, self development was the key to my own success story.
I can attest to this type of investment. Investing in self goes a long way in preparing a good future for someone .

Truly, books are the best things. I spent some money on books this year and I am hopeful that by next year, I am going to get more. Books have strengthened me a lot.

I once invested in bitcoin before the rise but because of lack of patients..I withdrawed it and now I am regretting..but who knows if the price could have falling back then..all I am trying to say is feel free to make mistakes and learn from them

I’ve tried investing on e commerce once with a partner didn’t yield the projected profit but I still made profits. Early this year I invested in myself, acquired some skills and I’m working on how to monetize them

Honestly, there are some profitable business in which you can invest your money into, you can invest your money into rearing of rabbit which is one of the profitable business, its going up to a year now that have being on this business, if you want to go into this business, you need to know the feeding method of your rabbit, and the time for you to vaccinate the rabbit, moroever i will advice you to Google search on other information about rearing of rabbits.

investments involve some degree of risk. If you intend to purchase securities - such as stocks, bonds, or mutual funds - it's important that you understand before you invest that you could lose some or all of your money. Unlike deposits at FDIC-insured banks and NCUA-insured credit unions, the money you invest in securities typically is not federally insured. You could lose your principal, which is the amount you've invested. That’s true even if you purchase your investments through a bank.

Many of us shy away from the most important investment and that is of lifetime, self development, this is the best and the greatest investment you can Ever go into, with this after some time you start to get a bigger return.

Investing can be good or bad, just knowing what you are getting into and learning, plus understanding. Well, Learn something new every day and we all make mistakes. Yet mistakes can lead to you lossing money or yet investing and losing an item or whatever that's not money-related.

The point that I ask, Has anyone invested in something, What's your purpose and why. I know that investing in a block of land and then just keeping it for years will make you a profit once you sold that block of land. What's Your finance again in terms of investing.

I remember I had a teacher who owns 600sq feet of land that he had for over five years that he told me about and he had no plans on using it but keeping the land till retirement then maybe he will sell it and or use it. But at the time it's double the price. That's a good investment right there.
There are several type of investments, and according to my opinion the most profitable one is real estate investment.
you just have to buy a land then left it for some years, after that you will earn almost double profit from it.
if it comes to me I just invested in Bitcoin with my $100 and I just earn $5 profit from it in a week.

I have invested in a friend political career, I did that for 3 reasons.
1) he is a very close friend to me, in fact he leaves with me. We do all things together.
2) he was called from his village to come and take that political position.
3) he has no money and I know if I invest in him and he wins, he will remember to give me returns.
Post automatically merged:

I have invested in a friend political career, I did that for 3 reasons.
1) he is a very close friend to me, in fact he leaves with me. We do all things together.
2) he was called from his village to come and take that political position.
3) he has no money and I know if I invest in him and he wins, he will remember to give me returns.

You are right. Investment must be preempt by a particular reason. I wish to invest on land. I will keep it for so many years. And also go into agriculture, buy some cash crops for the future. Investment for me is a way of securing the future.

Yeah, most at times I do invest in myself by learning much more ideas l need to know which can help me make a better decision someday. Apart from that I also do invest my time in online earnings and hold whatever amount l receive for working on the various sites as my investment.

I have invested in Cryptocurrency before the price rise, but because of lack of patients I withdraw it all, I have been thinking about to start investing on real estate business because is very profitable business,

Well I did say its best to invest in yourself, building yourself to be the best and succeed but that's just personal values to me. Another thing to invest when talking of materialistic and physical things is lands , business and even Cryptos .

Investment is very important and imperative things to be making when you have money to do so, some people see opportunity but they misused it but later they will be regret it. Money is a visitor that realdy to at anytime but you are the one that will hold and retain it and Investment is a way of making a money remain with you.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back