What's new

Investing!

I am yet to invest in land or house, I do not have that kind of money. However, I have invested a lot of money on hyip. I made mone on some hyips and lose money on some. I have also invested heavily on domains and websites. Currently, I own 30 domains and 15 websites.

Investing is the act of allocating resources, usually money, with the expectation of generating an income or profit. You can

I once invested in bitcoin before the rise but because of lack of patients..I withdrawed it and now I am regretting..but who knows if the price could have falling back then..all I am trying to say is feel free to make mistakes and learn from them

I invested in stocks I hope in the near future I'm a millionaire. I also invested in offline such as property. We need to push ourself to the limit of our capabilities. We can do something also for the greater good of our community. We can invest in environment also.

Investing 3dollars in your savings account can be happy safe and easy and easy and good enough to keep your support down ur cam and your familyIts and your own problems with your own business deal with your boss main point wahan say agay and your company are interested and you have the opportunity to make your business deal easier and more enjoyed and appreciated more enjoyed by bank sahiwal partners and your company.

I am yet to invest in land or house, I do not have that kind of money. However, I have invested a lot of money on hyip. I made mone on some hyips and lose money on some. I have also invested heavily on domains and websites. Currently, I own 30 domains and 15 websites.
Thats a lot, Hmm yeah in hyip, you must be a risk taker, have enough courage because we can never tell when it will last and when it will turn away from investors. Just be careful on choosing among hyip. Thats the cycle of investing, you take profit or you will lose.

The highest investment that I have done so far was investing in my Education, I tried all the menial jobs that you can ever think just to put myself through school at a point in my Life. To me, this is the best form of investment that I can ever invest in.

Investing is a good thing that can happen to someone is either one invest in bank or within itself by spending it on business or buildings or even on food . but is also good when you are investing on online businesses .

Investing is the act of allocating resources, usually money, with the expectation of generating an income or profit. You can invest in endeavors, such as using money to start a business, or in assets, such as purchasing real estate in hopes of reselling it later at a higher price.

Invest is to apportion cash in the assumption for some advantage later on. In account, the profit by a venture is known as a return.Investing is the way toward purchasing resources that expansion in incentive over the long haul and give returns in the structure

I once invested in bitcoin before the rise but because of lack of patients..I withdrawed it and now I am regretting..but who knows if the price could have falling back then..all I am trying to say is feel free to make mistakes and learn from them

Investing involves taking risk. Sometimes such risk may be to good to be true. If it is too good to be true,and the outcome may affect you for a long time. Please walk away from such investment. Always research and know more on each investment you want to go into.know it's risk and profit margins.

The word investing connotes growth either immediately or in the future. When you invest in someone or a business there is always a chance of getting something. You can also lose entire from an investment and nothing in terms of returns will come to you.

Investing is a way to potentially increase the amount of money you have. The goal is to buy financial products, also called investments, and hopefully sell them at a higher price than what you initially paid. Investments are things like stocks, bonds, mutual funds and annuities.

I’ve tried investing on e commerce once with a partner didn’t yield the projected profit but I still made profits. Early this year I invested in myself, acquired some skills and I’m working on how to monetize them.

Investing can be very helpful and it is very essential that one gets to invest at some point in one's life. Investing is way better than saving as it adds to your income rather than keep it the same or even decrease it like savings will do
One should try and invest for future purpise

Investing is an awesome idea, but what to invest on is should be the major question?
investing in a real sense of understanding is create an unforeseeable future that that seems to be like imagination but real in the sense-making. investing is an act of going into a term of agreement between two or more parties aiming towards actualizing a goal of profit at the end of the contractually agree date enforce or seal towards.

Investing is the act of allocating resources, usually money, with the expectation of generating an income or profit.To invest is to allocate money in the expectation of some benefit in the future. In finance, the benefit from an investment is called a return,The expectation of a return in the form of income or price appreciation with statistical significance is the core premise of investing. The spectrum of assets in which one can invest and earn a return is a very wide one. Risk and return go hand-in-hand in investing; low risk generally means low expected returns, while higher returns are usually accompanied by higher risk.

Yes investing is the best thing in process of earning money. We should all invest money rather than saving our money. Because saved money will not increase further but investment leads you to earn a lot. If someone buy a land or plot of land then it will be a bonus for him. It will give certain amout as profit after sometimes.

Has anyone invested in something or someone?

Investing can be good or bad, just knowing what you are getting into and learning, plus understanding. Well, Learn something new every day and we all make mistakes. Yet mistakes can lead to you lossing money or yet investing and losing an item or whatever that's not money-related.

The point that I ask, Has anyone invested in something, What's your purpose and why. I know that investing in a block of land and then just keeping it for years will make you a profit once you sold that block of land. What's Your finance again in terms of investing.

I remember I had a teacher who owns 600sq feet of land that he had for over five years that he told me about and he had no plans on using it but keeping the land till retirement then maybe he will sell it and or use it. But at the time it's double the price. That's a good investment right there.
Yes that's good this is also a good of invesment means we get a house and sell it after some time in this case there is no risk to lose your money in invesment I haven't invest yet but I am also thinking about that to buy a house and sell it after some time when it's price become high

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back