What's new

Investing!

Has anyone invested in something or someone?

Investing can be good or bad, just knowing what you are getting into and learning, plus understanding. Well, Learn something new every day and we all make mistakes. Yet mistakes can lead to you lossing money or yet investing and losing an item or whatever that's not money-related.

The point that I ask, Has anyone invested in something, What's your purpose and why. I know that investing in a block of land and then just keeping it for years will make you a profit once you sold that block of land. What's Your finance again in terms of investing.

I remember I had a teacher who owns 600sq feet of land that he had for over five years that he told me about and he had no plans on using it but keeping the land till retirement then maybe he will sell it and or use it. But at the time it's double the price. That's a good investment right there.
I have invested in cryptocurrency because there is a lot of profit and more profit for us but at the same time we also get experience of how to invest in all cryptocurrency when there is profit and when there is loss. It all comes down to knowing, so investing in it is the best decision to make the most of.

The only kind of investment I have been opportuned to do where majorly monetary kind of investment, whereby you invest a certain Amount of and you are promised a certain kind of Return on investment over a particular period of time.

Investment is very important this days, I think everybody strives towards achieving or having a investment. I find this case of your teacher very funny, cause pending the time before his retirement he could have found a way to make money from the lands.

We have shares of stocks worth more than $20,000 and we do not have the intention to sell it for now. It is a blue chip stock so it is all right to just let it sleep until the value becomes substantially big. When we pursue our plan to buy a lot then that would probably a good reason to sell the stock if the price is right by that time. The value of stocks fluctuate that this month it is high and next month it is low so there should be a good timing when selling the stocks.

Investing can be good or bad depending on how you invest. Investment is one of the best ways to increase your wealth over the years. We've been used to hyip and online schemes as investment avenues but there are good investments like real estate, coin staking, defi farming,agriculture and others.

Concerning investment. Well, I believe the best investment should be on your self, self development matters a lot, getting a good education, or a job that you find joy In learning and practising. You can also find other investment that are profitable like the agricultural firm, cryptocurrency, forex trading ,stock market, etc

I have invested in a forex trading platform using a broker, I was getting over 40% return on investment every month. I intend to save some money from there and purchase a plot of land which I will lease.

Investing can be good or bad, just knowing what you are getting into and learning, plus understanding. Well, Learn something new every day and we all make mistakes. Yet mistakes can lead to you lossing money or yet investing and losing an item or whatever that's not money-related.

The point that I ask, Has anyone invested in something, What's your purpose and why. I know that investing in a block of land and then just keeping it for years will make you a profit once you sold that block of land. What's Your finance again in terms of investing.

I remember I had a teacher who owns 600sq feet of land that he had for over five years that he told me about and he had no plans on using it but keeping the land till retirement then maybe he will sell it and or use it. But at the time it's double the price. That's a good investment right there.
We can earn a lot of profits by starting work with investment. I have invested in business with my friend, which is very profitable. We can make the best profit by selling clothes from a low-price factory to a high price in the market. In addition, the business of building houses and selling houses is also profitable and by investing in real estate business we can earn double profits. If we buy a land and leave it for some time and then we sell it, we can get a lot of profit...

Investing in the market can be good and sometimes it can be bad because the risk is very high. If you are very interested in it, you should search for it first if you know it well. If you are sure that you are expert now, you can invest in it so that you can get profit. You also have to be prepared for the loss sometimes.

Investing is very important most especially for those who are planning to retire. If you plan your life with Investment, retirement can never be a thing if worry for you. At the moment I'm currently into the crypto currency exchange Business and US stock trading and I believe this two Investment can make me goo money.

Investing is a imprtant n good.... I used to invested in a sales shop where clothes are been sold so i earn some amount... I have used mch more ideas for investing money like gardning n agriculture n through dhese ideas we can make much profits

I think if someone invests in buying land or Property, he should give it on lease for few years instead of keeping it useless for five to 10 years. It will start giving you benefit from first day. Having something is better than nothing. So after contract's expiry date you can sale your property with handsome profit too.

I have investment in Cryptocurrency and some long term investments which I'm still not sure if everything will go well. And currently im looking for more investments that i can do.. probably in a business next time so the risk will lessen

Investment is one of the greatest thing I love most. I've invested in a lots of businesses but I love cryptocurrency business with a leveled reasoning. I've considered both crypto and foreign stocks at a time.

Investment is very good because there is a lot of profit in the investment, you also can face loss but in the investment you can get a lot of profit and there is a risk in it, but we should try to invest in things that have good chances to rise.

As a person, I have always loved to invest in cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies investment is one of the most popular online investment. It is very reliable and one of the less risky online investment

Making small investments may be a good option for those who don't have in-depth knowledge of investing or don't have much money to commit to the stock market. "Because of this, these apps can serve a very important role in the industry in introducing the basics of investing to a large number of people," LaMaina says

I have invested in a pension anuity scheme. It comes with complete life insurance coverage and also a lump sum for my family if I die before attaining the age of 99 years.

I am feeling so good about it. Atleast, I am not wasting my money.

When it comes yo investment that risk level scare people away. I told my friend some months ago that I want to invest the first question she asks was if it was legit. So invest these days requires confirmation if legit and also one need to be very careful.

To invest is to allocate money in the expectation of some benefit in the future. In finance, the benefit from an investment is called a return.Investing is the act of allocating resources, usually money, with the expectation of generating an income or profit.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back