What's new

Investing!

I believe you mean general investment. If that is the case, I have spent so much resources on investing in myself. This is the best thing that I am currently doing to keep myself happy always.
Investing in knowledge is not a bad idea provided you are also willing and ready to learn and improve yourself as well.

Sometimes we are expected to build ourselves to a point that we can Withstand most of the challenge we have by equipping yourself with the necessary ideas and skills.

I have invested in my education so I pray I could make use of my learned skill to make money by getting a good paying job offline and online. However it's a good thing to have invested in education because it makes someone to work at any places.

I have made a lot of investment in the past especially in cryptocurrency. One thing I have learnt over the years about investment is that you should always invest what you can afford to lose. This is because no investment is 100% guaranteed.

QUOTE="Chibson, post: 820754, member: 6431"]
I have made a lot of investment in the past especially in cryptocurrency. One thing I have learnt over the years about investment is that you should always invest what you can afford to lose. This is because no investment is 100% guaranteed.
[/QUOTE]
There was a time way back when i was ignorant and always invest everything I have , sometimes I win and some time I loose huge amount of my investment , but a friend taught me to only invest what I can afford to loose .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back