What's new

Investing

If you really want to be successful in any form or kind of trading then you most definitely embark on the possible way or solution in other to have knowledge, understanding and experience on how to use the various techniques that will helped you to run your business effectively.

Investment is really good if you really have money going into stock trade it is good idea if you know on how to trade very well, you can make money from it.

Investment is very vital. I invested in some platforms last year and this year but it didn't turn out well. So I'd advise that one properly make research before investing. And also apply money management

The art of trading in the stoch market is something you need to learn and understand how the market works to be able to know the kind of stock to invest into,and that is what that fellow has been able to master over the years.
Yeah he had the responsibility of earning money at very young age due to some personal reasons due to which it gave him the required motivate to involve into stock marketing and learn everything clearly from scratch using YouTube videos and some trading courses.

Yeah he had the responsibility of earning money at very young age due to some personal reasons due to which it gave him the required motivate to involve into stock marketing and learn everything clearly from scratch using YouTube videos and some trading courses.
That is very thaughtful and a very wise decition to make at a very young age.I myself while in collage i made some investment into some blue chip company at the public offer,though i don't trade on a daily basis with it,i just kept it for dividence and price appriciation.

That is very thaughtful and a very wise decition to make at a very young age.I myself while in collage i made some investment into some blue chip company at the public offer,though i don't trade on a daily basis with it,i just kept it for dividence and price appriciation.
That's good as well. Managing academics with online earning and financial related activities is very important for today's generation children. I have also invested in many companies, which most of them paid out during these college days.

Investment is really good if you really have money going into stock trade it is good idea if you know on how to trade very well, you can make money from it.
Yes investment is very good but you do not have to wait to have bulk money before you start investing, you can start with the little you have. Like I started investing in crypto currency with just two thousand naira

Investing in stock market is another measure of making money into the future but to be in the safe side you need to seek consultation from a broker

If you want to trade stock the best thing you need to do is to first of all learn how to read chart. With this method it will be very easy for you to buy and sell stocks at the right time
I think stock trading is one of the most risky form of trading online and before someone can get into it to have any form of becoming successful at it you have to go deep into learning all about stock trading.

I invested in Tron and I was scammed by a colleague. I don't think I'll take such risk online anymore. For physical businesses, I will give it a hand!

Well, just because you were scammed by your collegue, it does not mean that the online world is full of scams, my friend. Just do not invest in unreliable platforms such as HYIP. Learn crypto trading yourself and start trading in crypto. This way you will not get scammed.

Investing is the best way to grow your money. Living your money in the bank will not yield the interest you needed. But putting it in a good investment will allow it grow and yield into a good amount for you to enjoy. It is always advisible to invest

I started investing on stocks this year but as went on I also wish I could trade ...
First time I tried , I lost alot ..
Please can someone teach me how to trade
There are several seminar everywhere in the world whereby experts will come and train you on how to trade stock exchange so you can look at all kinds of institute in your country for them to teach you the art of stock trading because there is no one person here that can teach you how to trade stock because it is very risky adventure.

Investing in stocks and share is becoming popular because it's been around for a while but I wouldn't advise it because there are more profitable options than stocks, crypto being one of them

It is a pity that you lost money trying to trade stocks. It is one of the risks involved in this kind of platform. That is why it is advisable to be aware of these risks before going into stock trading. And don't trade with the money you can't afford to lose. That is my opinion.

I am yet to make any major investment. However, I have plans for the next year. I will be buying shares as well as invest in cryptocurrency for long term.

Investing is a path you have to take when you have a vision to be a wealth generating person especially if you have plans to build wealth to help your future kids , which I think we all should have

I started investing on stocks this year but as went on I also wish I could trade ...
First time I tried , I lost alot ..
Please can someone teach me how to trade
I don't really know much about trading of stock but I have a little understanding of cryptocurrency because that was my main concentration , you should only be able to learn and succeed from people that are really good and I've shown a positive result that they are making profit. Don't learn it from anyone without showing a proof of constant success.

Before you invest on anything you must first have enough ideas on where you are investing, don't just go ahead and invest without having any ideas.

There is no specific way of trading,but I can advice you do research about it,or watching tutorials on YouTube will be the best in that case,it will enhance you how to do everything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back