What's new

Investing

I started investing on stocks this year but as went on I also wish I could trade ...
First time I tried , I lost alot ..
Please can someone teach me how to trade
You really don't need node to know how to trade stock trading because that kind of trading is a very risky kind of treatment that will take you very long time for you to be able to learn and because it is quite complex unlikely to currency trading which is quite easy for you to trade and I can guarantee you that you won't make loss trading cryptocurrency on like stock trading.

You mean you have earned money trading on Binary website? Am I right? Can you please guide me a bit about it? How much have you invested and how much do you earn on monthly or weekly basis?
Not much. I have even stopped binary for some time now and I'm learning about crypto trading. The news thing. I used to trade volatility indices 75 but the thing is getting crazier right now

Not much. I have even stopped binary for some time now and I'm learning about crypto trading. The news thing. I used to trade volatility indices 75 but the thing is getting crazier right now

Can you please tell me more about Binary? Is it a forex trading platform or crypto trading platform? I discovered Binary a few months ago but I do not know how it works.

there are several investment ideas both online and offline and one of the best online investment idea is cryptocurrency investment but a lot of research is needed for you to succeed.

I started investing on stocks this year but as went on I also wish I could trade ...
First Of all stop trading with your money most especially the one you can't afford to lose. Secondly use a demo account frequently to determine your working method...

Trading involves alot of strategies and skill. I don't know much about it myself but I will suggest you to research about it more by maybe taking a course in sites like Udemy or watching YouTube videos that guide on this.

INvesting is one of the easiest ways to make money provided you have money to invest and can do research on which platform gives you maximum returns. However, investing can be risky.

I have invested in stock but I bought these stocks in IPO and I have held onto my stocks ever since I bought these stocks. If you want to benefit from stock, try to invest and hold for a long time

When going to investments stuff you have to make research about any business you want to invest into. Anything pertaining to the business must be revealed to you and try to make right choices. If you cant make right business to invest, you can take it to experience people.

It would be best you get a mentor who would put you through on how the market works. Investing in stocks and actually trading it are two different things. You need more skills and knowledge to be able to trade.

Make sure investment have a plausible reason to being back profit .in crypto it's more of a revolutionary rebellion than an investment that is if you talk to people who are that eager

The thing about trading is not just a oneoff thing you need to get a proper training from an expart.Because the dynamcs of the market is not something you will just learn in one day,you need constant practice and staying under an experience person.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back