What's new

Investing on stocks Vs investing on property

Investing money in the real estate is certainly much better for sure. There was a time when cryptocurrency trading was considered the best form of investment, but now things are no longer in favour of cryptocurrency investors.
Yeah, investing in cryptocurrencies gets harder each day. Without good analysis skills and knowledge in the market, you will not know how to do day trading even. Real estate is better and safer, but you need to invest a really good amount of money.

So, what do you prefer in general?
I know a few people who would rather invest in some property rather than using the same in stocks. They believe it's more safe that way. So, what do you guys think in general?
I am sure stocks involve risk factor as well.
Compared to investing in real estate, investment in stocks has a heightened risk but the opportunity for greater profits. However, investing in real estate may take more money up front and offer more of a regular income stream.

For me, I would rather invest in properties than invest in stocks. That's because properties are not as liquid when compared to stock which are highly liquid.

Investing on stock is good for a wise investor because there is an advantage to get stock at a low price and rise in future while investing on property needs wisdom to know which property can still be useful and manageable so that it can generate profit in the nearest future.

I prefer to invest on properties rather investing on stock as stock is a very high risk form of investment and you can lose your capital in the process but investing on properties is quite safer.

You need a lot of money to invest in property, however, with stocks you can start investing with a small amount. In my home country, you need at least $30K to invest in property even when you are getting a bank loan.

I would invest in a property. Stock is volatile while a property is not. The appreciation is slow but it is always secured against losses from an unstable market.

Compared to investing in real estate, investment in stocks has a heightened risk but the opportunity for greater profits. However, investing in real estate may take more money up front and offer more of a regular income stream.

I must say that it is very hard to manage property and selling it could be a really big headache. This is why I would invest in stocks, Forex, or cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back