What's new

Investing into real estate during Pandemic?

I will be answering from my own perspective as my opinion is dependent on the condition of property in my country. The thing here is that the price of property is declining due to pandemic a lot. In fact, the price was declining even prior to covid-19 crisis as government was imposing big taxes on investors, sellers, and buyers. So the value of property declined. I am not sure in what country do you reside so I cannot give an opinion here. You must consult property dealer in this case.
We are lucky that the market prices of real estate here is not changing much but always on the positive side. The value is increasing even in this pandemic era. During the lockdown the industry of real estate suffered a bit because people couldn't go out to check the property that is for sale. But now it is normal already.

This can be one of the best moves for someone who have enough cash at hand. the reason is that the pandemic will drive the price of things that word and it will be easier to buy real estate property at cheaper price during this period.

I can go into an industrial location and search for a nice land in a good environment that is secured and buy, I can't decide never to sell it for a period of five years and I can sell it later at the higher profit ,that is real estate investment.
Most areas marked as industrial are always owned and control by the government so as to maintain the standard layouts of every areas. You can hardly buy landed properties in such areas and leave it for a long period time, if you do not do anything on it, they will take it back.

Most areas marked as industrial are always owned and control by the government so as to maintain the standard layouts of every areas. You can hardly buy landed properties in such areas and leave it for a long period time, if you do not do anything on it, they will take it back.
There are a lot of industrial area here in my location that the government are looking for people who can buy it and develop it, sometimes the government can give an opportunity for people to buy land.

It is good if you get a way to find yourself out in problem,don't beg for money ,when you have a smart phone that can work for you,try to find a place that can bring some chance to your life, at list if you are getting like $2 in a day, you won't suffer or beg someone to borrow you money,don't look someone hand ✋ before you eat or buy any things you need to make your life better,work with your phone,there are so many online business that you can do with your smartphone,so try as much as possible please

Investment Quotes · An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. · Education is not only a ladder of opportunity, but it is also an investment in our ...
Post automatically merged:

Explore the best of East Africa
You get paid for writing for others online.There are thousands of platforms for freelance writers to advertise themselves. Freelancing platforms have ..

Last edited:
This is what a real estate developer is doing in my city. It was negotiating about how to buy properties at the cheapest price during the pandemic because you know that people are facing problem off income.

Real Estate is really a good business to venture into. However, one need to maks good research before going into it as their are different department you can make money from in the real estate business

There are a lot of industrial area here in my location that the government are looking for people who can buy it and develop it, sometimes the government can give an opportunity for people to buy land.
Yes the government does gives out land for people to buy but there are terms and conditions guiding the acquisition of such property which if not strictly adhere to, the land will be taken back.

The pandemic has caused some fluctuations in the value of property in my city. We can say that it might be a really good time to invest in real estate as of now because the value is declining and it might increase in the future. However, we never know what will happen in the future. The value might decrease even more.

Yes the government does gives out land for people to buy but there are terms and conditions guiding the acquisition of such property which if not strictly adhere to, the land will be taken back.
According to information ,you only have to buy the land and start building. it is not for investment that will leave it for a long time for it to turn to bushes, if they take it back they will still refund my money.

Real estate investment is always in-demand no matter ybe circumstances. Even in this covid19 time, it is still growing, people are investing into it, but not like before when their was no covid19.
Investing in real estate during pandemic may be very challenging because people's business and economy is affected and they will not have money to buy luxurious things like buildings.

According to information ,you only have to buy the land and start building. it is not for investment that will leave it for a long time for it to turn to bushes, if they take it back they will still refund my money.
There are terms and conditions giving to you before you accepted to take acquisition of the land. If you deviate from such agreements, you will not be fully refunded of the money that you paid.

Definitely, investment in real estate is always a good option. Do your market research and know how well to utilize the money maximally when you go into the investment.

We can invest in real estate and i believe that it MIGHT be a good time to invest during the pandemic because prices have declined a bit. However, no one can be sure that the prices will rise, so investment in real estate has also become a risky business.

There are terms and conditions giving to you before you accepted to take acquisition of the land. If you deviate from such agreements, you will not be fully refunded of the money that you paid.
If they are not refunding the money I have used in purchasing the land ,then obviously no matter what they are doing I'll still use the land, as long as all the documents that prove my real ownership is available.

Investing in real estate during pandemic may be very challenging because people's business and economy is affected and they will not have money to buy luxurious things like buildings.
You're correct. Since lives and property is deeply affected by the covid19 pandemic. It is hard to get going with building. Not everyone is building just few.

You're correct. Since lives and property is deeply affected by the covid19 pandemic. It is hard to get going with building. Not everyone is building just few.
It is good to invest into real estate but during pandemic most times as at last year it was really affected based on what happened to the world and economy.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back