What's new

Investing into real estate during Pandemic?

For me, whether pandemic or no pandemic real estate is the best investment. The only downside is the slow increase of the value but the stability cannot be questioned. Near our home is a big piece of land that is being bought by a developer to be made into a compound of townhouses (similar to apartments). The land is not yet paid but many brokers are already selling the townhouses that are yet to be constructed. It goes to show the profitability of the real estate.

I think we are going to see a lot of new changes with the pandemic around. I am wondering if the real estate is a hot market right now considering a lot of people are selling their lands, homes etc. And that means there is opportunity coming out for those who want to get the most out of the real estate.

Do you think it's a good investment to be in real estate?
Yes, their is a huge investment and profit circling around Real Estate. If you can acquire the right of those properties at a very low price and keep them long in the future. The price can go high, and you will decide to lease those properties or sell them outrightly to make your own profit.

T
I think we are going to see a lot of new changes with the pandemic around. I am wondering if the real estate is a hot market right now considering a lot of people are selling their lands, homes etc. And that means there is opportunity coming out for those who want to get the most out of the real estate.

THe pandemic kind of create an advantage for real estate agent, its a global crisis there is panic and uncertainty, people might be willing to sell off their property, price will also be cheeper because of the lost in value of some commodities.

Investing into real estate is always been golden chance to earn profit but it also consist risk of getting loss also.so this pandemic has also put an effect on the real estate where it becomes easy to buy land or properties at low prices also it is become difficult to make out profit from it

There is no time that real estate investment do not get value, it's always profitable and lucrative either before, during or after pandemic real estate will always be increasing in value because there is no you will do without using house.

Real estate business is always one of my most preferable and favourite business because it is highly profitable and lucrative business, but unfortunately I still don't have enough amount to start this business.
If you are planning to start just make a plan and start it now.

According to my own point of view, I believe invest in real estate business is good all time. Just that during pandemic, the business does not profit on like other time. But still it good because the chance of losing is very low

Investing into real estate is a great idea
Buying a house or building one is not the only way you can make a real estate investment. The market has lots of opportunities such as land flipping, franchising, becoming a real estate agent and so on.

I don't think really think pandemic will affect the real estate market business. during the pandemic in my area, a lot of person were still doing construction business. So i don't think pandemic can affect the real estate business

As for me investing into real estate doing the pandemic is really a wrong time because you won't able to move anywhere and mover if you able to move around you can't get customer because everybody really going to keep there money to take care of there self's and family because there won't be movement

It is a perfect investment in the current situation, where work from home is gaining prominence and individual safety is of prime importance. Performance over other Assets: During these trying times, when scenarios are uncertain, residential real estate is the safest investment option as it offers maximum stability.

It’s no secret that with the Coronavirus pandemic and uncertainty in financial markets, many people are trying to protect their funds from depreciation and, if possible, to increase them. But is there anything you can invest in these hard times? You can go straight to online CFDs or figure out what investments will work for you first

Although it's a little sad for the seller but business is business.Real estate investment will always be a fantastic investment and an investment that grooms big profit so there's no cause for alarm in investing in times like these.

Although we are in the pandemic era but investing in real estate will always be good any day any time. Those who have money to invest into the real estate can do that now because they will still have their profit at the long-run real estate will always be a good business to do.

Real estate investment success depends largely on the location. It is not enough to learn that people are buying more houses during the pandemic. If you invest in real estate in a location people are moving out of instead of a place people are moving into, you will have a hard time. So do your research first.

With the current COVID 19 pandemic, I think going into the real estate business is quite ideal.
The pandemic had no doubt brought about economic crunch globally, which means, there is a lot of rush selling which will certainly placed you in advantage as a real estate buyer.

Concerning your question above, I would say investing in real estate is profitable if you seek long term growth. Pandemic isn't as severe as it was as there are vaccines available now and they are accessible to everyone

Investing in real estate would always be a very good way of making money but if you want to buy properties or invest to make short term profits then that's wrong. Right now, this properties are cheap and it would be right to buy them now and monetize them when the pandemic is over.

Although it's a little sad for the seller but business is business.Real estate investment will always be a fantastic investment and an investment that grooms big profit so there's no cause for alarm in investing in times like these.
I second your comment, no matter what the global or local situation, real estate investments will always be rewarding. As the population increases, children grow up, relationships and independence come. The first need will be housing.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back